• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Rance IX

Aug 7, 2018
Anyone have any idea when Rance IX will be released on Mangagamer? I just saw here in their project status that it's 100% translated already

Screenshot_3.png

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Its been at 100% for like a year. Not sure why they are just sitting on it.

woops

Jun 22, 2017
It's also "out of the beta" since idk the end of the summer. And yet there is nothing.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
For a second I thought Rance IX is finally done and released, but alas, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

No news why mangagamer is stalling the release?

prung

Jul 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rance IX editing process at 38%, rance X even not 100% translated yet.
I think this gonna take a LONG time, 2022 maybe?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Most likely going to release it with X at this point. They bundled 5D and 6.
What would be the point of that? Sales should be better with separate releases. Anyway Rance 5d was really short so it made sense to bundle it with 6. I don´t know how short or long Rance IX and X are, but aren´t they too long to bundle?

Also anyone know why mangagamer project site hasn´t been updated in over half a year? Are they having problems?

Hortler

Mar 11, 2018
IX is more of a vn with battle elements, it not big but its smaller than other games. X is a game proper. Its just a guess though.

A better reason might be its not suitable for steam so it keeps getting kicked down the road in favor for safer games like Evenicle or the other bland rubbish. I'm not sure what steams standards are but it might have a problem with Rance's surprise physical relationships

Hentai_raider

Aug 25, 2019
Every time I see a notification light up for this topic, a hope lights up that is immediately shattered. It's amazing how long it takes to see the translation of this game ....

I'm afraid my grandchildren will play X.