RPGM Abandoned Raid on Astoria [v0.6b] [Time For Great Games]

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I guess they would have gotten some extra patrons if it wasn't censored in the first place and make it look like a quick grab for some cash. I'll pass :oops:

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Have you people checked the other tiers? Tier two at $400
"Upon reaching this amount, we will finally start paying our artist and our interpreter before they decide to escape from our team."

:WutFace:
Somehow missed that that pretty much brands this game as a flash in the pan since the team is likely to be shaky at best.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
heh, you can either take it as a gamble from this team or as a joke.
by the way, at 800$ they will hire another artist. who on earth only earns 400$ max in a month? if it's only part time, why not giving the other two artist more money to bind them better into the game? or are they all living in bangladesh o.o?

Reactions: mimmi

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a fail. not a good strategy at all. we are not that naive (well, looking at Impure im not sure anymore)
just a first look its not bad, i like the style. i hope they realize its just bad and focus on the getting support because they are good and nothing else. We know people help, we have tons of supporters/patrons out there that want to help developers. this will just irritate people not make them support more.
i will "try" to see this as humor and not seriousness. but its hard. :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"the threshold $150/month, right now they are at $6 with 3 patrons.
what a way to blackmail the blue balls patrons! hahaha....."

View attachment 49278
Good grief!!! :noexpression:
Think they have to change their name to:
[TIME FOR "CRAPPY HALF FINISHED" GAMES]
agree... its disgusting to do that.

careful, maybe you gonna give an idea to some futur patreon dev with a name like that XD

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Lol, idk how my country is suddenly mainstream popular. XD I'm seeing the name all over pop culture XD
jeez, after all those bangladesh jokes that were made in the internet i stumble upon someone who is actually from there xD. as fast as india and neighbouring countries are growing right now your imagination might come true in 20 or 30 years ^^.

Reactions: botc76
U

User_32285

Mosaic censor on non-japanese (atleast I think so) title, why?

Bkbuddhaboy

Jun 16, 2017
Did anyone actually look through the post on their Patreon? Pretty sure this guy is talking to himself, probably likes his own post too lol!

Reactions: Mavar4ik

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so, any news? is it still censored? looking the patron page they got 10 patrons. it is quite low so i assume the blackmail strategy didnt work? the goals have changed as well.