Mod Ren'Py Radiant | WalkThrough & UI Mod [v0.03.00] - [OnlyFunz]

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Thank you so much for the cool mod!

In the STATS popout, are none of the girls unlocked after Brooke supposed to have Pure, Lust, or Darkness values? Also, ATTITUDE fields?
I have completed through chapter 5. Vanessa, Tiffany, Mira, Jade, Alita, and Rachel have only RELATIONSHIP and SITUATION fields (Tiffany has only RELATIONSHIP).
And Brooke has only RELATIONSHIP and PLD fields.

Is this all by design? Maybe the missing data is to be added in future updates? Maybe the other girls don't get to have PLD ratings?

• Love
Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Thank you so much for the cool mod!

In the STATS popout, are none of the girls unlocked after Brooke supposed to have Pure, Lust, or Darkness values? Also, ATTITUDE fields?
I have completed through chapter 5. Vanessa, Tiffany, Mira, Jade, Alita, and Rachel have only RELATIONSHIP and SITUATION fields (Tiffany has only RELATIONSHIP).
And Brooke has only RELATIONSHIP and PLD fields.

Is this all by design? Maybe the missing data is to be added in future updates? Maybe the other girls don't get to have PLD ratings?
My pleasure and I'm glad you like my Mod.

STATS popout registers all the game fields (variables) as you progress in the game.
The way i have designed the Mod is to provide info. about your selected choices.

Yes, it is by Game story design. None of the other characters have PLD ratings, yet.
Maybe - it could be in future versions; Should the game survive another update!

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Well, it did get updated ;) And it seems that saves made with the mod are not compatible with the new version, without the mod, sadly :/

Reactions: OverlordCW

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Well, it did get updated ;) And it seems that saves made with the mod are not compatible with the new version, without the mod, sadly :/
Thank you for trying out my Mod.
Yes, since my Mod is not replacing any Original files from the game. It acts as overlays for Choice highlighting.
Hence, the save file stores Mod's data.

Could you please let me know the error message that you are receiving? Any traceback log. Thank you.

I will be updating the Mod to include the new Game version content in few days.

Reactions: Benjamin_Blume

OverlordCW

May 22, 2023
Yes, since my Mod is not replacing any Original files from the game. It acts as overlays for Choice highlighting.

Could you please let me know the error message that you are receiving? Any traceback log. Thank you.

Your mod works with the new version and old saves, there are no crashes for me. Only the WT part of the mod obviously does not work so I had to install the one linked in the main thread and it worked fine.

Last edited:

Trminator

May 3, 2017

Oops, I didn't even try to use the old saves + new game but old mod... only tried the old saves with the new game without any mod... that crashes, because the class "WTMOD_DB" doesn't exist in the game without the mod, but an object in the save file is built on that class... so yea, need to install the old mod until your update is done, then old saves do work.

Teyrna

Jan 10, 2020
Hm, seems no one gave you traceback despite asking. Here, I'll help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like others, I installed the previous version of your mod in order to continue with prior save files built on it. Seems to work fine as long as it simply exists, just missing Chapter 6 WT/gallery additions. Looking forward to your update.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
WT & UI Mod v0.03.00 update for Radiant v0.6.x
(True Edition images are included within the Mod)

(Situational Impact information is not fully updated for v0.6.x)

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Some error
I think you already patched/replaced the Game's original file with some other Mod.

If you have "archive.rpa" in the game folder. And also files, such as "ch1.rpy", "ch2.rpy"..."ch6.rpy" (these could be the Modifed files, you have to remove it for my Mod to work. My Mod only works on the Original game files)

However, you can also try to "Disable" walkthrough by pressing "X" key. This won't show any Highlights in Choices.
"Gallery" should work.

Last edited:
Reactions: strelokhalfer

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Sure I'm doing something wrong here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I notice you are running Mac OS version of the game.

Is the game working without the Mod?
The error which points to "choice_button_width" is part of Ren'py UI.

Are you trying to load an old save file?
Is the game's permission fully set? Maybe Mac OS is having trouble locating the file?

I cannot confirm - if the installation path is longer for Ren'py to locate the game files.
Can you try moving the game installation to a different folder?

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
I notice you are running Mac OS version of the game.

Is the game working without the Mod?
The error which points to "choice_button_width" is part of Ren'py UI.

Are you trying to load an old save file?
Is the game's permission fully set? Maybe Mac OS is having trouble locating the file?

I cannot confirm - if the installation path is longer for Ren'py to locate the game files.
Can you try moving the game installation to a different folder?
I was able to run everything correctly on the 5.0 version of the game, on my mac. So I wonder if I added the taboo patch or your mod incorrectly this time as I had no issues last time. I'll mess around with it more and try what you said

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
I was able to run everything correctly on the 5.0 version of the game, on my mac. So I wonder if I added the taboo patch or your mod incorrectly this time as I had no issues last time. I'll mess around with it more and try what you said
Taboo patch or my Mod, doesn't change game's original code.

The Radiant 0.5.x version was built on Ren'py 7.x
While, the latest Radiant 0.6.x is built on Ren'py 8.x

Could you try a full reinstall of Mac version build from the Game's Original thread/post.

Visick

Sep 27, 2021
Taboo patch or my Mod, doesn't change game's original code.

The Radiant 0.5.x version was built on Ren'py 7.x
While, the latest Radiant 0.6.x is built on Ren'py 8.x

Could you try a full reinstall of Mac version build from the Game's Original thread/post.
Full reinstall worked. Not sure exactly what I did differently cause I always delete the game fully before downloading a new version, but whatever. It works now and that's what's important. Thanks for this great mod!

• Red Heart
Reactions: OnlyFunz