Mod Ren'Py Radiant | WalkThrough & UI Mod [v0.03.00] - [OnlyFunz]

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
You know what I totally downloaded it but I didn't install it along with your patch thinking it only had the taboo content. Thanks very much for the clarification!
That's cool. I;m planning to mark the Gallery items with the Edition requirement.. "True Edition"

OnlyFunz_Radiant_Gallery#3.jpg

Last edited:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Hahaha sorry to be a pain and so picky but for some scenes there are variations based on previous choices. Is there any way to have these trigger before or during the scene? The variations are small so no big deal if it's too much of a pain.

Reactions: OnlyFunz

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hahaha sorry to be a pain and so picky but for some scenes there are variations based on previous choices. Is there any way to have these trigger before or during the scene? The variations are small so no big deal if it's too much of a pain.
That's cool.
The game code is not designed for Replay, I'm using my own logic to start and end a scene projecting into Replay Mode.
That way, we can enjoy watching scenes without affecting the game variables.

The variation based on choices don't work as default, when in Replay mode.
Then, I'll have to create 3 gallery icons for each scene (Normal, True Edition & for Taboo), due to the fact that those variables also need to be injected before calling a scene for Replay. Thats the painful part.

Currently, most of the Mod Replays are set between Taboo or True Edition.

I'll try my best to cover the Name part for all Replays in the next update.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Hi I am just wondering when a choice is highlighted green then is this a recommended choice?
EG-
1701774941078.png

Thanks in advance.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hi I am just wondering when a choice is highlighted green then is this a recommended choice?
EG-
View attachment 3144912

Thanks in advance.
Hiya.. Thank you for trying out my Mod.

The Green highlighting is not 100% always.. It is personal choice depending on situation.

Most of the Character paths are not set at this stage of the game.
Maybe these choices will affect in future or the way the person addresses you in-front of others.

I have not marked "Turn her Down" as "Red color", since some players want to have all the game characters for themselves as in Harem setup - if it gets there.

I would recommend to try out all the choices - as the next game update will take atleast 4-6 or more months!

xqcow15

Mar 19, 2022
Hello bro can you add a link to the old mod version because the latest mod is not working with the android version 0.42 i think thank you very much have a nice day

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello bro can you add a link to the old mod version because the latest mod is not working with the android version 0.42 i think thank you very much have a nice day
Sure Bro, here it is..

WTMOD v0.01.02 for v5 Alpha:

What exactly is the issue?

Last edited:

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Last version v0.02.01 don't work here with Radiant 0.5.2:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing /<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/game/JokerMod/JokerModOlivia.rpy.
Exception: Could not load file /<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/game/WTMOD-Radiant-OnlyFunz.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "/<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "/<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "/<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/renpy/script.py", line 801, in load_appropriate_file
    raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn) # type: ignore
Exception: Could not load file /<somewhere>/Radiant-0.5.2-pc/game/WTMOD-Radiant-OnlyFunz.rpyc.

Linux-6.5.11-desktop-5.mga9-x86_64-with-mandrake-9-Official x86_64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Sun Dec 10 03:29:42 2023
Hello.. As per the traceback text:

I believe you are trying to load a save file?
Did you try starting a new game to see if the same error happens?

xqcow15

Mar 19, 2022
Sure Bro, here it is..

WTMOD v0.01.02 for v5 Alpha:

What exactly is the issue?
Im playing in the android ver and i tried the mod and im not seeing the mod menu or ui maybe because my version is 4 and the mod is for version 5.2 do you have a mod for android that is working? Thanks for replying man sorry for inconvience and sorry for bad english thanks again

xqcow15

Mar 19, 2022
Im playing in the android ver and i tried the mod and im not seeing the mod menu or ui maybe because my version is 4 and the mod is for version 5.2 do you have a mod for android that is working? Thanks for replying man sorry for inconvience and sorry for bad english thanks again
I will try the one old mod that you link me and i will update if it work

bagmenot

Jul 7, 2018
Hello.. As per the traceback text:

I believe you are trying to load a save file?
Did you try starting a new game to see if the same error happens?
Nevermind me, I forgot to update the renpy+lib version, with proper version 7.6.3 shipped with the game it works.

Apr 27, 2017
Whats "True Edition" means? Taboo edition its pretty obivous but true edition not sure, also what changes if turn on both instead of only taboo?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Whats "True Edition" means? Taboo edition its pretty obivous but true edition not sure, also what changes if turn on both instead of only taboo?
True Edition, can be stated as "raw" edition, meaning it will not filter out any "kink" or "fetish".
That is why "True Edition" has its own images/scenes and dialogue lines.

While, "Taboo" only brings in "relationship" reference between characters. And there will be slight dialogue changes.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hello OnlyFunz, some scenes with Alita and Norah are missing
Hello Joschy..
Alita shower and Norah scenes are part of the " " images patch in the game's main post.
You should notice that they are marked "True Edition*

Make sure you have downloaded the set of images of True Edition patch and copied into the game directory.

• Love
Reactions: Joschy

Joschy

Apr 28, 2018
Hello Joschy..
Alita shower and Norah scenes are part of the " " images patch in the game's main post.
You should notice that they are marked "True Edition*

Make sure you have downloaded the set of images of True Edition patch and copied into the game directory.
Thanks

Nemerof

Apr 11, 2023
hello, I would like to use your mod with a French version of the game that I am translating but very few lines of your mod appear in a tl file, could you do what is necessary or provide me with a version that I could translate please ?

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
hello, I would like to use your mod with a French version of the game that I am translating but very few lines of your mod appear in a tl file, could you do what is necessary or provide me with a version that I could translate please ?
Bonjour :giggle:
Sure, I will make necessary changes and provide an update to support multi-languages.

I will send you details in your Inbox (Conversations)

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Hey there! Is there any chance you could make a standalone version of just the gallery? I'd honestly rather not add anything other then that for replayability of scenes

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Hey there! Is there any chance you could make a standalone version of just the gallery? I'd honestly rather not add anything other then that for replayability of scenes
Hello there!
As I have mentioned in one of the above post (https://f95zone.to/threads/radiant-walkthrough-ui-mod-v0-02-01-onlyfunz.170192/post-12363258), this game is not coded to support default Replay.

The Gallery (Mod) is already made available from start of the game; to check out the chapter scenes.
There maybe less subtle scenes, but the current design acts already like a fast travel on the story.

Maybe once the game is fully complete, a "Standalone version" could be planned.
As, there are different "Editions" (True, Taboo, Default) and different "Relationship" level (Purity, Lust, Darkness) - the scenes differ a bit here and there. Game is currently a mess, let's hope it progresses better.

Reactions: Kylemnb