• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yes, but most would imagine harem with our family unit.

My biased take is that harem should be able to fit in the same bed.
Not kinky shaming anyone who likes to have a 10 girls harem.
Couple is nice, throupe is perfect.
Four people I guess is harem already right?

Mostly this update had nothing with our girls.

I know you're a resident in this thread and I do respect your opinion.
I understand where you are coming from.

I'd like more content and deeper content focused on the triplets, and in Radiant - the other women generally mean less to me.

I have to give respect though to some of the most successful dev's out there who recommend the kind of content mix we are seeing.

Dr PinkCake said something along the following lines:

You need different types of content to entertain a broad spectrum of your supporters.

Some people want the emotional connection that comes before physical intimacy, so these relationships are, by design, slow burn. They have to take time to develop and build up to the point where lovemaking fits the relationship.

Other people are less interested in this and they just want sex with their story, so you add in the one-night stands and sex with women that the MC meets at a bar/grocery store/restaurant. These sex scenes are not meant to be more than a lot of the sex that happens to men and women when they are on their own for the first time and at college, for example.

I realize that I am paraphrasing things here and using my own language to express his idea, but I think this makes the point.

Radiant is intended to appeal to both types of supporter, and that means that those of us looking for the faster development of the slow burn relationships feel short changed.

Who knows - perhaps the remaining scenes that are being finished/added to get us to CH 5 complete are primarily focused on the triplets.

I'm hoping that's the case, right?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Radiant [v0.5 alpha] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 576Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Just DL'd this port and daughters are still called 'wards' I saw nowhere to input a code....your port says IC Patched...uhh any help on this? Did I do something wrong although I can't see what it may be on my end...DL & play....??

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am waiting for the full update but from what I've seen in this thread this update focuses on side characters. I wouldn't think that is necessarily a bad thing if this was one of those games where you get an update every 2 or 3 months. I don't mind if games have a very big cast of characters but if you're not going to release frequent updates it would probably be better to focus on the main girls and then slowly start introducing others. But this has probably already been said a million times in this thread so things will probably not change.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
SO much time between updates, I end up having to start over everytime because I have long since lost track of the storyline.

Gopnna wait till 3 or 4 more so...2 years maybe?

Reactions: TheReDeeMeR and fz

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
I think they actually want to lose their supporters by releasing half finished updates. They were at 1300 patrons a year ago, now they're at 900. And the game is great too, but the devs are just lazy.
The problem is the artist he is greedy as hell and works on a ton of games and other art.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tatsuya25

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
I know it probably had been asked already but since it's a very popular game and too many searches results:
What's new on 0.5 alpha? Any changelog? Thanks

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Wait.......so no actual update with the daughters???
There are actually scenes with each daughter, as well as Alita since she is now staying at the same house, as well as several scenes between two daughters or 1 daughter and Alita. Are the scenes as sexy as those with the daughters in rev 0.4 - not so far, but we still have other scenes that will be part of the Beta/final.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Who knows, 7 years the dev has worked on this game and this is all there is so I will never download it again. It's bullshit, all while making money
Radiant Chapter 1 was released mid-2020. The developers of this game didn't even get started developing until around 2018-2019, and both were working on different games during that time. Your math is a just a little off (by about 4 years).

Currently there's more than 7 hours of content, more even, if you count branching.

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
His dev time (and SOOO many devs) would be a lot smaller if he was smart, cut some corners in posing/renders plus cut the side-girl cast in like 80% since no one *really* plays this for anyone else aside from the triplets.
So many devs fall for this trap, they want to make a harem with dozens of girls, but what happens is that scenes with all turn out very poor or dev time takes forever, or both. This and too many routes

if you are a small dev, you should focus at single route game with a little choice variation, and at most 5 girls

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
some of the games here take years for a single chapter update. just depends on how much time the devs can put into it. i mean they most likely have a life next to these games
Problem with your statement is that many of these games that take years to develop do take their time, yes. There is zero problem with that.
But they provide fully fleshed out chapters with much more content. In shorter time too. If nothing goes wrong 3-4 month intervals per chapter or update are the most common.
Developers are free to have their free time, enjoy the benefits of employment at home. Absolutely. Do take in mind though that many people sub to support the project and ensure developer has an actual job to work on... instead of slaving away somewhere, which halts the development of the game.
I simply refuse to believe that 5K a month is not enough to provide enough finances for regularly scheduled, healthy releases. Seems to me that devs are pushing the limits on how much they can milk the supporters while sitting on their asses and throwing people some bones in form of side content 80% of people dont care about.

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes