thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
good game. one particular choice that I thought was weird, refusing Mira giving +3 dark. otherwise nothing much to complain about besides some questionable age stuff but that is of course for each individual to decide. I mean giving the triplets 18 seems legit to me, Alita is I would say 15-16 perhaps but standard 18 would also be borderline "fine", the "standard" age for Brooke's daughter though threw me off lol. how frequent are the updates for this? can't see anything on subscribestar

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
good game. one particular choice that I thought was weird, refusing Mira giving +3 dark. otherwise nothing much to complain about besides some questionable age stuff but that is of course for each individual to decide. I mean giving the triplets 18 seems legit to me, Alita is I would say 15-16 perhaps but standard 18 would also be borderline "fine", the "standard" age for Brooke's daughter though threw me off lol. how frequent are the updates for this? can't see anything on subscribestar
CH6 was the second-largest, and it took exactly 4 months.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
It is weird that the relationship screen at the end still said none for Ginger(what I named her), after we planted a rugrat in her. Also, was a bit sad I did not get to see the other two dates but I guess that is the hook to keep us coming back. So far, my stats are about dead even for purity and lust with only a single point in dark.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
CH6 was the second-largest, and it took exactly 4 months
Brooke´s daughter is no more than 14, that´s the age i always giver her. Alita i give her 16.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
All you need to do to unlock the Dark scene at the end of Ch6 is get her "scared" points to 7.

The more direct approach is to outright reject her until Ch5 when she comes into your room at night, then choose "Deceive & Use Her."
I had the "scared" points, but I still couldn't get her on the dark path. I finally did after confusing her and then rubbing Ali's tits at the lake.

Reactions: SD3

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
I had the "scared" points, but I still couldn't get her on the dark path. I finally did after confusing her and then rubbing Ali's tits at the lake.
lol you probably made her too horny then, or made her love you.

Depending on how you respond to her telling you she loves you...

Her horny points/love points can counteract her reluctance. Though if you don't say you love her or at least care about her... then the check is only run for scared points.

deflation

May 18, 2020
If you used the onlyfunz mod like I did and now the games fucked, create a text file ending with .rpy and add this code inside and save it to the game folder. It works (on my machine). Not liable for your pc blowing up.
Python:
init 999 python:
    class WTMOD_DB():
        def __init__(self, WT_id=9999999, WT_desc="", WT_cond="", WT_cond2="", WT_cond3=[],WT_cond4=[]):
            self.WT_id,self.WT_desc,self.WT_cond,self.WT_cond2,self.WT_cond3,self.WT_cond4 = WT_id,WT_desc,WT_cond,WT_cond2,WT_cond3,WT_cond4
Thank you

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Awesome update. Glad to see you guys are back on track on a good pace!

I agree with what has been previously said, the dark variant of the final scene starts really well but it definitely feels weird that it transitions to the "normal" version of the scene. It's as if the dark variant set up didn't even occur.

Last edited:

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
Awesome update. Glad to see you guys are back on track on a good pace!

I agree with what has been previously said, the dark variant of the final scene starts really well but it definitely feels weird that it transitions to the "normal" version of the scene. It's as if the dark variant set up didn't even occur.
Will be fixed in v0.6.3, which releases in about 2 days (the Itch.io version). If you guys encounter anymore bugs or errors in the meantime, either let me know so I can report it to the devs... or report it yourselves over in discord.gg/rkstudios

Nick_on_Vox

Apr 16, 2023
This is the best wine I ever had so far, it is a port wine actually, it costs around 300$ a bottle.
View attachment 3484694
Taylor Fladgate Tawny Port is really good. If you like sweet wines like that, Ben Rye Donnafugata is one I highly recommend. It's a Passito di Pantelleria. Roughly $35-40 for a 375ml. Not outrageously expensive. Worth the up charge, though.

buwamo

Mar 16, 2018
Radiant [v0.5.2] Unofficial Android Port + Patch + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 672Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

no update to 6.1

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
so if i want to go Harem path do i romance every one and pick lust and romantic path or how would i go about it ?
Just take them all, let SD work it out for us down the road.
As for love vs lust it depends on the girl. Atm Brooke is basically the same between pure and lust, I think Liv is too. Vanessa if I'm remembering right her pure path is rejecting and friend zoning her though. Maddison has a lot of choices between pure and dark so for me she's 50:50 pure:lust. I'd suggest going for lust for most girls at least, but don't be afraid to grab a pure choice here or there if you like it though.

SD3

Sep 6, 2022
so if i want to go Harem path do i romance every one and pick lust and romantic path or how would i go about it ?
It's not designed to be difficult, just make the choices you want to make unless that choice is "Reject This Person"

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes