• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video RadeonG3D collection [2023-12-01] [RadeonG3D]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
That's a very mixed bag right there
best way to describe it imo, i see good changes elsewhere but those lavamen standout ridiculously :LOL:
Her boobs look bigger in some shots.
wonder if he would do a "pmmsfm" and re-render part 1 with huge clown tits :unsure:
Is there a sound version in Ada's video?
Hi everyone, originally i was going to add audio to this but it just didn't come out well so I've decided to stick with no audio until i can get a voice actor/actress for these projects.

someone correct me, he never went back to this afaik

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
best way to describe it imo, i see good changes elsewhere but those lavamen standout ridiculously :LOL:
Yeah the lightning is better, the cum is a lot better and the skin doesn't look like she just came out of the shower everywhere.
But those Lavamen just kill it in the end.

Reactions: JAV4Life

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
Yes, it is quite bright, but if you look at it from a different spectrum, it fits nicely there. It will light up the dark tomb and Lara's body will be really hot. The pheromones roused them from their sleep, Lara inhaled them so she doesn't resist and lets them be used for sexual use, in her case sodomization. In the final outro, when the lava men are sufficiently satisfied with anal sex, they drop Lara to the ground and they turn back to stone. The focus shifts to Lara's nipples, which are extremely sensitive for part 2. Here she will masturbate because in part 1 the guards only wanted to have anal, sometimes double anal, deep throat or fuck her tits. So, thanks to the effect of pheromones, she will be sexually unsatisfied and horny. She will resist a little but we know how it was.

Here are some new Radeon screenshots.

P1_new_outro.jpg

luCk3r123

Feb 7, 2021
In a previous post it was mentioned that Sacred Beasts would "conclude" on Feb 13, what does that mean ? Its apparently not a release date, does he start rendering or whats going on atm ?

Not hatin or anything, Id just like a general idea of when to expect the finished movie, as I kinda thought it would be released soon.

Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
In a previous post it was mentioned that Sacred Beasts would "conclude" on Feb 13, what does that mean ? Its apparently not a release date, does he start rendering or whats going on atm ?

Not hatin or anything, Id just like a general idea of when to expect the finished movie, as I kinda thought it would be released soon.
Based on what I saw, Feb 13 is the date he finished the video all that's left is finalizing to see if there's things needed to fix and after that he will post it

Reactions: luCk3r123
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes