riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
I have the same problem, aftr I deleted all the previous data from addpata locallow, when I launching the game still this screen loads in and I cant do anything just quit.

Somone have any idea, whats wrong?
Hi if you are still having that problem try to put the game in a different folder like "c:/Rack" if the game path is too long it may not create all of the files inside the "appdata/locallow/fek/Rack 2_ Furry Science".

If it is still not starting the profile may be corrupted try this.
1. Go to "appdata/locallow/fek/Rack 2_ Furry Science" just type in windows explorer address bar "%AppData%/../LocalLow/Fek" without quotation marks
2. Change the name of the folder "Rack 2_ Furry Science" to something else like "Rack 2_ Furry Science BAK"
3. Try starting the game again.

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
If you cannot find the correct file using %appdata%, instead use %localappdata%. Then go back to local and then there shouwl be the folder locallow. From there follow above steps

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Hi if you are still having that problem try to put the game in a different folder like "c:/Rack" if the game path is too long it may not create all of the files inside the "appdata/locallow/fek/Rack 2_ Furry Science".

If it is still not starting the profile may be corrupted try this.
1. Go to "appdata/locallow/fek/Rack 2_ Furry Science" just type in windows explorer address bar "%AppData%/../LocalLow/Fek" without quotation marks
2. Change the name of the folder "Rack 2_ Furry Science" to something else like "Rack 2_ Furry Science BAK"
3. Try starting the game again.
I tried everything you mentioned here. Still stuck on that screen at start.

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hey, I'm still having this issue, even with the new versions, anyone know how to help?
Access the Windows Explorer

in the address bar type in %appdata% hit Enter; you will be in the Roaming Folder.
left click AppData in the address bar and then go into the LocalLow Folder

Delete the FEK folder from the LocalLow Directory

riwigica

Aug 15, 2017
hey, I'm still having this issue, even with the new versions, anyone know how to help?
I tried everything you mentioned here. Still stuck on that screen at start.
I have found that if the game path is too long (+/- 120 characters long) the game wont create the "Rack 2_ Furry Science" but probably there are more bugs, I guess we have to wait for a proper release.

PDW

Feb 27, 2018
Whenever I try to apply a decal to the character, nothing happens. The screen just lags out for a split second. Any suggestions?

Connor Black

Mar 19, 2018
Just follow the Fek Folder solution.

1) Navigate to C: > Users > (Your Name) > Appdata > LocalLow.
2) Delete the file ' Fek ', and then also erase it from your recycling bin.
3) Play the game.

This fix isn't working for me. I tried it multiple times but i just doesnt work, the game's stuck in the character creation screen with rain in the background and a back button. Is there any other way to fix this ?

Asmodea

Oct 30, 2017
This fix isn't working for me. I tried it multiple times but i just doesnt work, the game's stuck in the character creation screen with rain in the background and a back button. Is there any other way to fix this ?
As far as I know, this IS the fix. Are you sure that you have deleted the right folder? Have you checked in %localappdata% as well?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
This demo, I didn't really see any point in it but this could as well be me doing the wrong things.
I built the "dildo creation"-machine, but I can't use any dildoes on the clients(subjects)?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
This demo, I didn't really see any point in it but this could as well be me doing the wrong things.
I built the "dildo creation"-machine, but I can't use any dildoes on the clients(subjects)?
You have to equip them in your hot-bar from the inventory.

Reactions: t727

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Hi
As far as I know, this IS the fix. Are you sure that you have deleted the right folder? Have you checked in %localappdata% as well?
I'm another user who's having the same problem!! I've deleted the right Folder, "Fek" That's in AppData LocalLow. I'm having this issue since build 0.23, 0.22 runs perfectly. PLEASE HELP T-T

Shenz

Reach out for the Truth
Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Hi

I'm another user who's having the same problem!! I've deleted the right Folder, "Fek" That's in AppData LocalLow. I'm having this issue since build 0.23, 0.22 runs perfectly. PLEASE HELP T-T
Hello,

So im going to have you delete all your previous version data. Not just from the LocalLow Directory but, no v2.2 or 2.3 downloaded programs.

Restart your computer, grab a fresh copy of 2.4
Then try again

Hope this solves your issue

~Shenz

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
H
Hello,

So im going to have you delete all your previous version data. Not just from the LocalLow Directory but, no v2.2 or 2.3 downloaded programs.

Restart your computer, grab a fresh copy of 2.4

Then try again

Hope this solves your issue

~Shenz
Hello Shenz, firstly thanks for answering me, but sadly, this hasn't solved my problem T-T. Any other solution I could try?

Oh I almost forgot, I've e-mailed you my log file, if u want to check it out. Thanks again for your time. This is seriously frustrating, because this version runs perfectly on a laptop with Windows 10, but I'm having this bug in my pc :S (Also Windows 10)

caseynbj

Mar 10, 2018
I feel pretty dumb, but I just now figured out how to make clients happy. They only want what they want and then that's it. :oops: My semi-selfish need for extended foreplay bites me in the butt yet again. :closedeyesmile:

3.00 star(s) 26 Votes