Mod Unity Rack 2: Reinvented [V12]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
I know it's possible to have multiple subjects in furniture in this game. But was it ever possible to have multiple characters to play with one subject? Im thinking like a spitroast position with 2 scientists and 1 subject.

Bawwww

Jan 4, 2024
my game is just frozen at the start, doesn't even load into the main menu. Just a blank screen with some blue

Gavida

Jun 4, 2017
An odd issue, from what I can tell noone else has mentioned it before
When I start up a game from scratch with an all new character in either mode, the game loads up perfectly fine, no problems. However, when I try to load up a game in progress, it always loads normally, but then it just gets stuck in a loop or something on Loading: NPC - RequisitionsOfficer, Loading Manifest
Any ideas on what the problem might be?

Reactions: Arastin

arsenicx2

Nov 9, 2020
Anyone else having an issue where characters are getting forced to the male body?
I keep trying to make a character, and after I get so far or even finish the character it randomly goes from feminine to masculine.

Ok so after some testing it seems to be changing at random just by moving my screen. Here is a video of the issue.

After more testing it seems to have been an issue with my wine prefix.

Last edited:

Ortennar

Jan 5, 2019
Wow... (fart)

I haven't seen it for a long time since they stopped modifying the game.

But I thought I wrote my wish, but forgot it a long time ago. I think I'll check Discord to see how the modders are doing. And I'll try to write my wish...

Thanks for the updated version

Reactions: Axis3123

Drinrorr

Aug 1, 2023
This feels like a silly question but is there any way to load to have your saved custom characters as subjects in a different save file? Right now, I can only get my own current character for that save.

dedmen

Oct 10, 2017
This feels like a silly question but is there any way to load to have your saved custom characters as subjects in a different save file? Right now, I can only get my own current character for that save.
Not a silly question since it's not an obvious process. This is the method that works for me

Note: in the Preference section of the menu, my custom character and favorite character frequency are set to the max amount.
Also make sure to first save your "tester" character by exporting it in the character creator shower.

1. In a new save file, make your "subject" character, change the preferences to whatever you want, and export the character. Name it to something you'll recognize
2. Exit the shower and head over to the guy that allows you to play with subjects and choose the "favorite client" option. You should see the same character as the only choice on that list.
3. Exit to the main screen and go to the save file where your "tester" character is.
4. Head over to the shower on your "tester" save file and import your "subject" character. Then Save it
5. Open the shower menu again, switch back by importing your "tester" character. Save changes

When you head to the guy who lets you work, and then click on the favorites option, you SHOULD see both the "subject" and "tester" character on the list.

These are the steps I tested just now and it worked. Make sure any characters you want to play with or be as are exported first before trying this.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Hello. Can someone help with the character textures? They are simply monotonous (the eyes are also the color of the texture). All other textures (the interior of clothes and objects are different) are fine.
I second this, I know not everyone is having this issue so if it's not a but then is it improper installation?

Apr 19, 2018
I second this, I know not everyone is having this issue so if it's not a but then is it improper installation?
Either bad install, or corrupted files. Try and freshly download both a new instance of the game entirely and ensure old files for it anywhere on your system, are not present, and also a new instance of the mod itself, and then install the mod onto the game and whatnot.

Cheese_Dude

Mar 10, 2019
Either bad install, or corrupted files. Try and freshly download both a new instance of the game entirely and ensure old files for it anywhere on your system, are not present, and also a new instance of the mod itself, and then install the mod onto the game and whatnot.
Tried that, not sure what's going on, I also more thoroughly read the installation and I didn't run the game first but even after doing that nothing changed

Apr 19, 2018
Tried that, not sure what's going on, I also more thoroughly read the installation and I didn't run the game first but even after doing that nothing changed
Hmmm... not sure then. Then again the game is fairly temperamental so... not too shocking. Then again... I'm not entirely sure what would cause the textures to either not load or otherwise have issues, other than something graphical related like say... graphics drivers perhaps, Or otherwise I'm not sure, so likely not entirely the game and might be another issue causing the game to graphically behave weirdly. Though seeing as it's just the characters... Chances are, the textures failed to get loaded, either due to some level of corruption from the actual install file itself for the game available here, or otherwise. which is sad. Then again I haven't tried playing the game in a good while honestly. (runs far too poorly for me to enjoy it anymore.)

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Tried to run this but I'm getting a bad install location error saying I'm trying to run the game in a location with non-English characters...strange since the entire install path seems to be in, gasp, English. Is it talking about special characters such as brackets?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Rack2 is among the worst for that issue.
I think fill path length to the EXE is limited so no hiding it ten folders deep.
I seem to think it doesn't like brackets on some but not all machines so depending whose file you download you may have to rename the extracted folder to no have brackets.
It stores some install and save data to your user folder on windows so it is possible to get those errors if your real name has accented characters or your email has characters like brackets or possibly periods depending which if either is tied to your windows account name.

AnuvisTheWolf

Nov 26, 2021
Could someone modify the attributes of the body structure, if someone could it would make me very happy, since I want my character to have high muscle definition in addition to making him taller and how can I inject a client, I want to give him gigantisol but I don't know how, please help.

Last edited:

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
Could someone modify the attributes of the body structure, if someone could it would make me very happy, since I want my character to have high muscle definition in addition to making him taller and how can I inject a client, I want to give him gigantisol but I don't know how, please help.
Idk about more muscle than what's possible in the base game but i do know you can make a character taller than the games limits through editing the character in the games stored character files under AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\characters. If you're trying to inject drugs you need to have the Cpin in your hotbar. Like when you equip a dildo or vibrator in your hand that's where you put it. If you got rid of it the cpin just go synthesize chemicals at the bottom of the elevator. It'll go back in your inventory. Then just synthesize some Gigantisol or whatever chemical. Good tip if you click Nulriset then another chemical it makes the opposite of the chemical.

Reactions: AnuvisTheWolf

AnuvisTheWolf

Nov 26, 2021
Idk about more muscle than what's possible in the base game but i do know you can make a character taller than the games limits through editing the character in the games stored character files under AppData\LocalLow\Fek\Rack 2_ Furry Science\characters. If you're trying to inject drugs you need to have the Cpin in your hotbar. Like when you equip a dildo or vibrator in your hand that's where you put it. If you got rid of it the cpin just go synthesize chemicals at the bottom of the elevator. It'll go back in your inventory. Then just synthesize some Gigantisol or whatever chemical. Good tip if you click Nulriset then another chemical it makes the opposite of the chemical.
Thank you very much for the information about changing the size parameter of my character, about the Cpin if I have it, what I wanted to know was how to change substances and for those who also want to know is how to maintain the numerical key of the hotbar where the Cpin is positioned

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
Thank you very much for the information about changing the size parameter of my character, about the Cpin if I have it, what I wanted to know was how to change substances and for those who also want to know is how to maintain the numerical key of the hotbar where the Cpin is positioned
I think what you're asking is how to put the cpin in the hotbar? When in your inventory (tab), just move the cpin from your inventory to the 6 slots below the body menu
1712892614770.png
where my cpin is now puts it in the number 5 option. To get to that option you need to be interacting with a character.
1712892720025.png
You can select it with 5, and in order to change the chemical hold 5. If it's in 6 hold 6 etc. Then while holding 6 click the chemical you want to use.

AnuvisTheWolf

Nov 26, 2021
I think what you're asking is how to put the cpin in the hotbar? When in your inventory (tab), just move the cpin from your inventory to the 6 slots below the body menu
View attachment 3532213
where my cpin is now puts it in the number 5 option. To get to that option you need to be interacting with a character.
View attachment 3532214
You can select it with 5, and in order to change the chemical hold 5. If it's in 6 hold 6 etc. Then while holding 6 click the chemical you want to use.
yes that's how it is

Apr 12, 2018
Just an FYI, if the player has any equipped toys and then wears the Strap On, the Strap On does not appear.
Must have no toys equipped, then Strap On equips in slot 5.

Hope this helps.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes