Mod Unity Rack 2: Reinvented [V12]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ItzmehError

Feb 4, 2023
Im having a problem where the installation process is messing up? I'm following the directions that the README is telling me to do and downloading the mega file included in the readme

MakaDaka

Jun 11, 2020
I'm having problems. I can't find the visior nor milking machine.
Did you unlock it in the research interface at the bottom of the elevator thing?
After that they're both in the electroforge which you can get via delivery. Incase you dont know you do delivery through graves on the floor where the vats and testing rooms are. then place them using the L key

jrrkein

Apr 22, 2017
Did you unlock it in the research interface at the bottom of the elevator thing?
After that they're both in the electroforge which you can get via delivery. Incase you dont know you do delivery through graves on the floor where the vats and testing rooms are. then place them using the L key
Oh found it. Thanks.

Last edited:

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
Hey folks! Tamperung, author of the mod here. Just wanted to note that V12 is out!
If you have any feedback, feel free to join the discord here:
Lucky you, another update! No, the mod is not back in active development.
- Added Spark Plug
- A butt plug with an exposed electrode. Electrostimulates the subject's genitals.
- At higher levels, prostate stimulation will cause spontaneous ejaculation (but not orgasm) in subjects with a penis.
- Added Fucking Machine
- Dildo placed on a piston that will repeatedly fuck a vagina or anus. Supports all rack apparatus types.
- Added Tentacle
- A rare specimen that uses subjects to reproduce. Will fuck their orifices and deposit a cum-like substance. This one has been made infertile.
- Improved Latent/Secret sexual preferences
- Latent and secret sexual preferences are not visible on the subject selection screen any more
- Added objectives to discover secret preferences. You will build friendliness and ask the subject directly, or:
- Subjects will comment on sexual/latent preferences they're experiencing
- Added "Subliminal Arousal Tests" research task to see latent/secret sexual preferences at subject selection screen
- Added support for facefucking while using the inverter rack
- Added support for having the subject lick your vagina while using the inverter rack
- Added support for orifices gaping after extended penetration (this de-facto never worked)
- Added support for using your hands on a subject's genatalia while fucking their ass in the rack chair (e.g. handjob while fucking their ass)
- Fixed an issue with the V11 character model that caused obvious seams to show up near vaginas
- Fixed some bugs relating to preference generation -- subject's preferences should seem more logical now
- Fixed a bug where you would be heavily penalized for repeating a question/comment when conversing with the subject
- Fixed bug so that thongs and jockstraps are available as random clothing
Download:

daniel112233

Jul 16, 2019
Hey folks! Tamperung, author of the mod here. Just wanted to note that V12 is out!
If you have any feedback, feel free to join the discord here:

Download:
lmao nice to c u back been a while, especially as this game has a lot potential despite its bondage focused nature

Reactions: IronMation

omuz3030

Feb 19, 2020
what version of REinvented should I use for .12 of rack 2

never mind I solved the problem but it would be nice if you added a note that said we should copy the READ ME file to the folders

Last edited:

FurbasticFun

Oct 19, 2023
How do I access the inventory to put toys and such on the hotbar? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.

omuz3030

Feb 19, 2020
How do I access the inventory to put toys and such on the hotbar? I can't for the life of me figure out how to do it.
first of all you can only put objects on the hotbar if you are not interacting with a subject at that moment so do this outside of the test room
1)press tab
2)drag an object from the inventory to the bottom right corner(only some items can be used in the hotbar such as dildos)
3)press tab to close the inventory

Devgre

Nov 7, 2023
Hello. Can someone help with the character textures? They are simply monotonous (the eyes are also the color of the texture). All other textures (the interior of clothes and objects are different) are fine.

Reactions: Cheese_Dude

shadebourne

Jun 9, 2018
Has anyone else had trouble using toys that have adjustable sliders? Not sure what's going on with my game, but vibrators (and now the fucking machine) have no effect no matter how high I set them. Been like that for a while.

Ireonox

Sep 30, 2017
Has anyone else had trouble using toys that have adjustable sliders? Not sure what's going on with my game, but vibrators (and now the fucking machine) have no effect no matter how high I set them. Been like that for a while.
Might be a dumb question, but are you turning them "on"? If you aren't then there's an on/off switch lookin thing normally next to the slider. if you are turning them on then I got no clue

shadebourne

Jun 9, 2018
Might be a dumb question, but are you turning them "on"? If you aren't then there's an on/off switch lookin thing normally next to the slider. if you are turning them on then I got no clue
...Ah. Somehow, it never occurred to me that the icons might be clickable. Thanks for pointing that out!

Ivorywords.

Mar 19, 2023
I dont even have \Rack 2 Furry Science_Data\Managed. i only have Rack 2_ Furry Science and no manage folder in it

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes