SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Amazing start.. Dev I reccomend you make an Apocalyptic game in the future.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Experiencing a BUG. I'm at the part during the class test, just after MC's friend asked MC to look for piercings on a few girls in class. And for some reason I can't exit the phone, as the button to close it is greyed out. I tried to save, exit and reload...no luck. Even tried an earlier save, but the phone just won't go away so I can move forward in the story.

OK, so after MC is done looking... I had to send texts to the friend with results. My mistake. Sorry.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
Reactions: driverman

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Experiencing a BUG. I'm at the part during the class test, just after MC's friend asked MC to look for piercings on a few girls in class. And for some reason I can't exit the phone, as the button to close it is greyed out. I tried to save, exit and reload...no luck. Even tried an earlier save, but the phone just won't go away so I can move forward in the story.

View attachment 2036237
Go back into the phone and talk to the MC's friend again.

Reactions: Agamennone80

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was a dang fine release there. Seriously nice story and characters, renders, animations, etc. All was fantastic. Even got a bit emotional there for a bit and had plenty of laughs to top it off. Got a really nice story here, and excited to see where it goes now.

Best of luck with your project, and thanks for this. That was just great. ;)

Reactions: wiwem71072

driverman

Nov 12, 2018
My game stops when MC was just about to call his friend to bring the car to his workshop. The phone just shows and frozen. I can not even call him. Is this the end of this version?

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
ok this just came out of nowhere and absolutely blew me away.
Thanks for ruining all the other VN experience for me.
GREAT WORK BTW!
From the first logo to renders to animation to freaking absolutely fresh story no doubt in my mind that this will go down as one of the best VN ever on this site

4.80 star(s) 165 Votes