DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
I think Beach route is better. After all, there is a great scene there, and it should not affect the good guy route haha.
might effect your choice in Ep.2
let's see. I will change if it doesn't have a major impact

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
That is a first release of rare quality.

The story is not as sterotype as most of the stuff here and it is quite interesting in plot and telling.

Also the dev really pulled one off to make me care about the daughter in the little time we had with her. Such a sweetheart. Another example of the great writing in there.

The humor is spot on, the best buddy Cooper is just awesome. Like the funny asshole you just need by your side if things go down the drain. Their chemistry is just working.

Girls are plenty and good looking. Their behavior is not as artifical as it is often with these type of games.
The renders are top, and there is much sex in it if you wanna go for it.

The music is fitting for the scenes it is set in.

And this is one of the really big first releases contentwise.

Cannot think of anything that bothered me. 5/5. Try it out!

I will keep an eye on that one for sure and maybe give a proper review after two or more updates. :)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
That is one awesome VN!
Story, humor, sex, awesome models...
Even Coop is a good character and for once a believable male friend of an MC.
I'm looking forward for more!

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Sorry about that. Didn't mean to offend anyone :( I already amended it.
Ah, it's cool. I wasn't offended personally, but others might have been. Especially how heated arguements sometimes get over things like NTR and kink shaming. Also, it's great to know what tags are planned as well so, thanks for that. (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Ah, it's cool. I wasn't offended personally, but others might have been. Especially how heated arguements sometimes get over things like NTR and kink shaming. Also, it's great to know what tags are planned as well so, thanks for that. (y)
Sadly, it's the way things are these days.

4.80 star(s) 165 Votes