4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Coyoteuser117

Apr 20, 2023
How to input game key it's five inputs each section but I can only put a max four inputs on each section Ex: Game key *****-*****-*****-***** and I can only input ****-****-****-****

Reactions: rinyth20

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Readme mentions an "invincibility secret command" - anyone know it?

Also, in the gallery for some animations such as the giant mandrake vore animation, there will be text "press [attack] to next move" but I don't know what that means and pushing the X key just returns me to the menu.

Oct 4, 2019
Also, in the gallery for some animations such as the giant mandrake vore animation, there will be text "press [attack] to next move" but I don't know what that means and pushing the X key just returns me to the menu.
thats because of how it was made, those vore animations arent actually "animations" in the gallery, they are recordings of game footage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop

RedAbsol

Mar 13, 2023
The key is in the installation spoiler in op.(Don't run player.exe)
Running either one requires a verification key regardless. I'm stuck on it, so I can't play it.

EDIT: Installation spoiler doesn't say anything about an authorization key or how to bypass it. Not for 1.05 at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: aattss and If443
Feb 24, 2021
Running either one requires a verification key regardless. I'm stuck on it, so I can't play it.

EDIT: Installation spoiler doesn't say anything about an authorization key or how to bypass it. Not for 1.05 at least.
need help on this too, nobody say a thing about this to help with this problem, PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WITH LISENCE KEY!!!

Reactions: aattss

Zalfad

Feb 18, 2023
View attachment 959569

Overview:
She's Back Lewder Than Ever!
That's right, the brutal ryona action game is back, with all the juicy adult-only content you've been lusting for.
The simplistic yet intense gameplay remains, with tons of added pixel-art ero!
Including a shrinkifying stage, and lots more vore. The vore is a given, but you can also enjoy lots monster girl lesbian action too (3-ways too!)​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2020-12-26
Developer: Nanakusadou - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: v1.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I cant play it
i need authorization

futaipw

Jul 30, 2018
Great game. albeit the controls feel a tad bit slow, the game overall is great. and i the vore definitely puts this game on my list of must haves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JakeMSG

xx_sauce_xx

Feb 7, 2020
has anyone had any luck running this on linux? it "works" until stage 2 with wine and proton. stage 1 has weird image artifacting and the whole screen goes white sometimes, and stage 2 is mostly invisible and no sprites render.

Jun 16, 2017
Anyone got a full save with all the levels unlocked? gallery is nice just dont wanna play the whole game again to replay one level after losing my save

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone got a full save with all the levels unlocked? gallery is nice just dont wanna play the whole game again to replay one level after losing my save
Yup, have one on my blog (Post for the game ). I also have there a shortcut to your Appdata/Local folder (shortcut works on any PC). Keep in mind, the Save Folder in "Appdata/Local" for this game will be named THE SAME as your Game Folder's name (the one with the .exe).
In fact, changing the Game Folder's name also changes the Save Folder (creates a new one), if this is how you previously lost your save, you might wanna go through "Appdata/Local" folder to look for how you previously named your game folder (you might find your lost save that way).

On my post for the game I also have there some info on the game (well, mainly the Explosive Bow infinite jump trick, might still come in handy).

Reactions: 2416231956

Usagia

Feb 17, 2022
I wish I could play this game but I've tried literally everything and nothing is working for me. Why can't someone just upload a file with everything attached? Would save me a lot of stress lmao.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes