4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Usagia

Feb 17, 2022
And what specifically is the "literally everything" that you've tried?
I downloaded the game and put the crack in but it said I was missing the msvcr files, so I downloaded those and it still wouldn't work. I even tried to move the needed files into the game manually but no luck. I believe it's because they were for the wrong bit rate or something? I basically gave up after spending hours trying to figure it out lmao.

Reactions: aattss

aattss

Feb 20, 2018
Is there some way to get past the 0xc00007b error? I read something about installing some visual studio redistributable whatever, but I think I've installed that and the error still happens.

Mankean2

Mar 4, 2020
Someday a God will appear and bring with him this game for Android, I hope to stay alive until then

Biskontig

Oct 7, 2021
mann the game is hard, wasted my nerves cuz of the gargoyles. Anyways the game is actually interesting and cool. Jonathan Joestar carried all the plot

Reactions: Clashvenar

Laundryviking

Jun 28, 2021
i beat this shit on normal,not knowing normal equals hard.(Good luck whoever is starting this please start on easy difficulty dont be a dumb mofo like me)

(Also tip for ppl fighting the puprle girl,when shes stunned,you can go up to her and press x to hit her then use arrows to slam her)(she fights back after some time so dont spam x)
I hate petrify beam stacking(fuck Youki for being so slow,what she do,skip leg day?)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway this game is great love it.Bow is best waifu fuck everything else.If you beat the game with the rock throw thing i will suck your dick(it better be on normal)
Jonathan joestar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: falafelswoop

Patneon699

Jan 7, 2024
i have a problem, I downloaded the game and the crack, I put the crack into the file and unpacked it, then I tried openning it but it closes by itself (sorry for bad english)

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes