4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jul 6, 2017
OMEGAEDIT: From what @atlime posted this might be the "wrong" version. I guess the dev put up a fix but it wasn't the right one or something. Still since it's a torrent that gets updated I'll leave the link here. If it's against rules or whatnot I don't mind this post getting removed.

For the Quick Fix: TORRENT MAGNET LINK FROM RUSSIAN SITE! USE ON OWN RISK! INCLUDES SOME HTML FILES IN HOPE YOU ACTUALLY OPEN THEM.... JUST DON'T 4HEAD

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EAB5EC860C39ED50D7107927477E5C41432CECDE&xl=2205055743&dn=R_Life.torrent&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fisland-server.com%3A2712%2Fannounce

From the changelog:
"Fixed!?

Camera Camilla OnSide scene.
Blackscreen Camilla Laydown scene.
Camilla Move Pose when H-Sleep.
Smooth Movement & Camera Look.
Add teleport to Mantis area. (F10)
Mantis girl Hide and Seek game "

I would reupload it to Mega but I don't have a vpn or stuff so I don't really feel safe doing that. Dev already does dmca remove requests on google search results. I guess he's reading here or someone else reads it and informs him. I don't mind that actually, it's his good right. Not sure how stuff on here can stay up without devs complaining/striking though. :unsure:

edit: changed the link since it didn't work through hyperlink for some reason
also I'm not sure what's up with this version for me, it says v.0.8.1c in the menu, but I don't have the Mantis teleport in game, still testing atm.
editedit: Camilia Laydown scene fixed so it is the new fix but some stuff doesn't seem fixed for me still. :confused:
Hmm, seems like, maybe @atlime would be so free to give us his save file or version ?

Last edited:

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
How can i get into the Dreamworld?
Yo, Dreamworld can be unlocked by using a blue mushroom on each of the player's relatives and sleep fucking them. Afterwards, in the morning, talk to each of them and they will all talk about dreaming of home. You should then get a pop-up saying you can enter dreamworld via using a blue mushroom on yourself when sleeping in the bed/tent.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
v0.8.1 + save file
That's the torrent from which I put the magnet link up in a previous post. It's sadly still not fully updated. It's a v.0.8.1c which (from what I've heard) was a mistake by the dev and was only shortly up until he put up the right v0.8.1c. Still works but it misses the Mantis related fixes/updates. You can check that by looking at the teleport list. If the Mantis Area is missing it's sadly not the newest fix. Mybe you're lucky and the Mantis Quest won't bug out for you, in which case the only thing you're really missing would be the Mantis Teleport, as far as I can tell.
If you scroll down to the torrent part, on the website, you can see that the last update was (28. November 2018 08:43). When/if that gets updated that date will change.
The included savefile is a v0.7 save. It'll still work but won't include all the new stuff like comics/pics, since there got some added in v0.8.1.
Cheers for posting it anyway. :)(y)

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
That's the torrent from which I put the magnet link up in a previous post. It's sadly still not fully updated. It's a v.0.8.1c which (from what I've heard) was a mistake by the dev and was only shortly up until he put up the right v0.8.1c. Still works but it misses the Mantis related fixes/updates. You can check that by looking at the teleport list. If the Mantis Area is missing it's sadly not the newest fix. Mybe you're lucky and the Mantis Quest won't bug out for you, in which case the only thing you're really missing would be the Mantis Teleport, as far as I can tell.
If you scroll down to the torrent part, on the website, you can see that the last update was (28. November 2018 08:43). When/if that gets updated that date will change.
The included savefile is a v0.7 save. It'll still work but won't include all the new stuff like comics/pics, since there got some added in v0.8.1.
Cheers for posting it anyway. :)(y)
I already tried that, Sadly it isn't the right one. I guess we have to wait a little bit more, But thanks for shareing.

Last edited:

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
Could you tell me how to take a full screen shot like the picture below?
how jumped up to see the whole map plz ?

I tried to answer that

#1 be in the water (on the water surface)
#2 dash out of the water (right click, you need to raise or max your stats for that to be active (Right-CTRL+C for advanced cheats, F1 for free XP)
#3 activate glider (single press)
#4 hold jump (depening on how much time is between #3 and #4, this (I think) influences the strenght of the boost. The shorter the time the stronger the boost. But pressing both at the same time or really close to each other leads to it not working sometimes. Also if there's alot of time after you activate the Glider until you hit sea ground it tends to not work either. That's why I recommend doing it out of the water.)
#5 Glide into the water while holding space
#6 ???
#7 Profit

To be clear, this isn't an intentional feature, it's a bug/glitch. But if you feel like playing around like me you can have some fun with it.

I made a video with keyboard overlay (I forgot that Dash is on Right Mouse Button so you can't see that, but it doesn't need special timing anyway and you can see/hear the Dash). It turned out a little bit longer as intended but around the middle of it I get a scary high boost, which ends almost really badly because my glider broke :eek:. Even though I saved it at last second, I went ahead and showed of what would happen in that case anyhow.

I hope this video helps. :)

morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018
Yo, Dreamworld can be unlocked by using a blue mushroom on each of the player's relatives and sleep fucking them. Afterwards, in the morning, talk to each of them and they will all talk about dreaming of home. You should then get a pop-up saying you can enter dreamworld via using a blue mushroom on yourself when sleeping in the bed/tent.
hey mate do you got the walkthrough file?? i have no idea what im doing right now i find 3 members after i have no quests :/

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes