4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
I do not understand where that place is, on the third position of the mantis
1. Go to place with sakura tree, where fish girl and egyptian girl are.
2. Look at the egyptian girl (at her side)
3.On the right there is tall rock, like thicc column.
4.Mantis hiding spot is there.

Reactions: joehoe

JuanDeag

Oct 5, 2017
Any images of what I'm supposed to be looking for? I'm starting to wonder whether I'm blind or perhaps I need to do something in order for the Mantis Girl to spawn.

Nelux

May 3, 2018
Seems like the 0.8.1* versions have bugs (big surprise), one was funny, the other one not:

While running to the island where Mantis Girl hides when playing. All I did was running across the mountains in the rigth until reach the edge and jump, dash and the use then glide to try to reach the island without touching the sea. But when the mc hits the bottom of the sea it does a gigantic jump that allowed me to see the entire map, funny thing is that if you teleport to another location while jumping, you will teleport by force to the same spot where you jumped and do it again.

The second, and totally less fun for what implies, is when I fucked Camila at nigth with reverse cowgirl, for some reason when the scene ended mc was in a water limbo and mantis girl was talking to him in what seemed the post sex phrase with her, just to teleport again to Camila´s home. So, I guess that excluding touching and blowjob (loose to her once whith enough affection) are not unlocking because a bug.

Edit: +1 hour playing h&s with Mantis Girl with only 12 looses, 5 of them intentional. Still not unlocking

Last edited:

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
The Three Mantis Locations:
mantis1.png mantis2.png mantis3.png
I got the same problem as most, can't unlock more than BJ from her, won't try it further until next patch is available.

@Nelux: haha, yeah I found that glider/water boost glitch ages ago. There was even a time where you could use items lying on the ground as an elevator, just standing on top of it, looking down and picking it up with E. Sadly that got removed.
But I played around with the water boost yesterday and realised a few more details on how to trigger that.

#1 be in the water
#2 dash out of the water
#3 activate glider
#4 hold jump (depening on how much time is between #3 and #4 this influences the strenght of the boost. the shorter the time the stronger, but pressing both at the same time or really close to each other leads to it not working sometimes. also if there's alot of time after you activate the glider until you hit sea ground it also doesn't work. that's why I recommend doing it out of the water)
#5 Glide into the water while holding space
#6 ???
#7 MY PEOPLE NEED ME
rlifemap1.png
It's still kinda inconsistent, I wonder if the area where you do it has an effect on it. If you do this and get boosted really strongly, just stop it by using your glider (best make sure it's in good condition when playing around with that). If you fall down to fast (you can avoid dmg by opening the inventory) it's likely that you'll fall through the ground and there's no real recovery from that, besides mybe (haven't tested it) saving and reloading (worst case you'll reload in the air but I doubt that. It would make it unplayable then, so better not risk it without having a backup save).

Regarding the new comics: someone already posted one (on the mountains near Camillia area) but I'm not sure which other one is new, I have all but not sure. What I noticed is this one (see screenshot) and also one at the bottom of this waterfall got changed (I think it was a Kantai Collection one) into a REM one. :love: No idea if that changes automaticly if you already have it (I started a new playthrough) or if this was changed some time ago. (the comic still has the texture from the old comic when you find it on the ground and in your inventory)
r-life waterfall comic.png

What else... oh right, I played from the beginning so I'm glad to say that you actually CAN now play it from start without running into some progress halting bugs. (y)
The performance increase is nice and in general I'm glad to see that the dev put time into ironying out bugs and make it playable from the start again, even while adding new content. so respect for that. :)

Only bug I can remember right now is the border of the elevated Mantis area gets the horse often stuck in a levitating limbo (which you can kinda fix by getting the horse into water and mount it there again). The horse then hovers and is prone to pushing and drifting away. Well and that the Lay Down position for Camillia leads to a game locking black screen (but that's probably already fixed in the new update I guess).

Looking forward to the next bugfix to check out the rest there is.

Bonus pic: Camillia horsing around :sneaky:
cammilia horsing around.png

Last edited:

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
So far got a few scenes with mantis, the blowjob and then sex, but the sex button seems to be made of several events. On the beach behind rock results in thigh-fuck, behind pillar results in missionary, on the island you get from behind against the palm tree, while at her place clicking sex results in a random one, which includes also her riding you. Guess that's all 5 of her h-scenes. Also found H-card behind camilla's house on the grass, right by the wall. Any idea on Patchouli scene (3rd sleep scene added... found it)?

Last edited:

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
What are the camillia scenes? She's high and he's asleep = masturbates. He's high, she's asleep = he fucks her. +3 scenes if he's asleep and you fuck her... That's lacking 2 more

Jul 6, 2017
What are the camillia scenes? She's high and he's asleep = masturbates. He's high, she's asleep = he fucks her. +3 scenes if he's asleep and you fuck her... That's lacking 2 more
There is also a scene if both are high ^^ may you wanna tell us how you got mantis sex scenes?

Last edited:

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
There is also a scene if both are high ^^ may you wanna tell us how you got mantis sex scenes?
You pat her until she wants to play. When playing find her in 1 of 3 locations, I used a horse for faster movement and teleporting via F10. After enough she bj's you, play more and win a few times and she'll say she lost and should be punished... you get a sex scene, technically speaking at her place you can click sex and get a random 1 of the 4 (bj is separate button). Or you could play again and after finding her, action > sex. Scene depends on area where you found her. ... I have a suspicion there's a 4th place which would explain the 4th sex scene.

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2017
You pat her until she wants to play. When playing find her in 1 of 3 locations, I used a horse for faster movement and teleporting via F10. After enough she bj's you, play more and win a few times and she'll say she lost and should be punished... you get a sex scene, technically speaking at her place you can click sex and get a random 1 of the 4 (bj is separate button). Or you could play again and after finding her, action > sex. Scene depends on area where you found her. ... I have a suspicion there's a 4th place which would explain the 4th sex scene.
Well, Thanks for your help but, how often did u search for her after the bj? I mean i looked for her around 15 times now without losing any game of h&s.

sick0r

Oct 1, 2017
TiredEdit: still no update, I've left a msg on that site to let them know that it needs an update, but I guess it's kinda confusing because basicly there're now two 0.8.1c versions flowing around? :rolleyes::sleep:

OMEGAEDIT: From what @atlime posted this is the "wrong" version. I guess the dev put up a fix but it wasn't complete so the Mantis stuff isn't fixed yet. Since it's a torrent that gets updated I'll leave the link here. I will try to keep an eye on it and let you know when the torrent is updated. Worst case this might take 10h+. If it's against rules or whatnot I don't mind this post getting removed.

TORRENT MAGNET LINK FROM RUSSIAN SITE! USE ON OWN RISK! INCLUDES SOME HTML FILES IN HOPE YOU ACTUALLY OPEN THEM.... JUST DON'T 4HEAD
TO BE CLEAR ATM THIS VERSION IS NOT THE FULL FIX! STILL MANTIS BUGGED! ONLY CAMILLIA STUFF FIXED AS FAR AS I CAN TELL! WILL UPDATE WHEN/IF IT GETS CHANGED!
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:EAB5EC860C39ED50D7107927477E5C41432CECDE&xl=2205055743&dn=R_Life.torrent&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fisland-server.com%3A2712%2Fannounce

From the changelog:
"Fixed!?

Camera Camilla OnSide scene.
Blackscreen Camilla Laydown scene.
Camilla Move Pose when H-Sleep.
Smooth Movement & Camera Look.
Add teleport to Mantis area. (F10)
Mantis girl Hide and Seek game "

I would reupload it to Mega but I don't have a vpn or stuff so I don't really feel safe doing that. Dev already does dmca remove requests on google search results. I guess he's reading here or someone else reads it and informs him. I don't mind that actually, it's his good right. Not sure how stuff on here can stay up without devs complaining/striking though. :unsure:

edit: changed the link since it didn't work through hyperlink for some reason
also I'm not sure what's up with this version for me, it says v.0.8.1c in the menu, but I don't have the Mantis teleport in game, still testing atm.
editedit: Camilia Laydown scene fixed so it is the new fix but some stuff doesn't seem fixed for me still. :confused:

Last edited:

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
Well, Thanks for your help but, how often did u search for her after the bj? I mean i looked for her around 15 times now without losing any game of h&s.
I searched about 8 times afterwards. On patreon there was a conversation of him putting the wrong link, check the version you have. He also mentioned later the newest bugfix version had it fixed.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes