• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
The change logs don't seem to reflect the game itself, even though the game here is the latest version.
The Chagelogs have thinsg like motorbikes, farming plots, new characters and scenes, new mini games and all kinds of things that I have never found in the game itself. What do I have to do to unlock this or is it just wrong?
The minibikes are only in the dreamworld, which you access by using the blue mushroom on yourself. That's where several of the minigames are as well.

The farming plots are unlocked by talking to Camilla at some point.

Reactions: Constanze777

Drabel

Game Developer
May 16, 2020
But being how simple the game is it's also strange that more people don't make first person ero games like this.
It is simple why there are not more such games, they are very hard to make and very unpopular
instead of making one 3D game in 2-3 years you can make 2-3 simpler 2D games

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
It is simple why there are not more such games, they are very hard to make and very unpopular
instead of making one 3D game in 2-3 years you can make 2-3 simpler 2D games
I guess it depends on what you mean by 2d game, if by that you mean the RENPY swarm then yes.

I have not played your game yet, just because it only came up recently so I usually wait a bit to play new games like that(because often they don't have much content). It might be a lot more complex than this.

But, if you look at the map design in R-life it's fairly simple and not that big. Then he just put a first person camera and let that be the player, the player doesn't have a body in this game, not that it's bad for what it is but it's simple. You can rig that up in your engine in no time at all. Same with the enemies, they are fairly simple and I doudt he made them, sex scenes likewise are just a character model moving backwards and forwards(I mean there is bit more depth than that but still). Those character models he didn't make either, you can tell by the difrence in artstyle and physics engines on each character(velvets breasts shake, the others don't). The story and character interactions are simple as well, everything about this game is simple.

So sure, it can be complex to make a 3d game but if all you are doing is making a camera move through a simple world and all your character models(and probably attack animations as well) are made by somebody else then it's not that much.

Reactions: Jimmy Two Times

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 666598

Overview:
Your family is enjoying a holiday criuse when suddenly a big storm appears and sinks your ship. You and your relatives drift to a strange island and your new life starts here!!!

In the game, in addition to trying to survive as many other survival games, you can also fight with monsters and bosses to level training like a RPG game! The world of the game is a magical world, so there will be miracles appearing.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-15
Release Date: 2019-11-13
Developer: SEGameX
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.5f Fix Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win64: - MEGA - - -
Win32 (v0.8.4c): - MEGA - - -

Extras: -

Thanks to @Not On My Watch for the share!

View attachment 60178 View attachment 60179 View attachment 60184
we are eager to see more implementation of some new kind of crafting system also in games where you are in an island and\or
setting like this so players would be able to craft new pieces, potions, f00d, objects, artefacts, weapons, utilities and mini structures together with large gathering system (stone, woods, sand, water, oil, meat, etc)

Sep 25, 2022
SEGameX _ creating Survival Adult Games _ Patreon - Google Chrome 4_1_2023 4_56_49 PM.png
On one hand, this could be legit and like the LAST thing that will be worked on before the update releases...

On the other hand, it's posted at or near a certain day...
Realistically though, that would be the worst thing you could possibly do for a game that hasn't gotten a playable update for 3 years at this point

alfatih

Mar 27, 2020
He's just gonna keep milking his patron's money with more "Devlog" bs shit and pretend that he almost finished the next update.
+ Seeing "I will update regularly this month", well... i doubt it tho

i had feeling that he's not gonna release the updated version within less than 3 month except "Devlog".

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Feature creep. Also the guy is completely ignoring what people want from his game: adult content

it's a shame. It had potential, but this game won't go anywhere

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
1.5+vat (minimum) * 166 * 36 (almost) = I wouldn't be surprised if a bank opened a patreon :p

Sep 25, 2022
Wow that really was an april fools joke /s

BTW the developer just doesn't use discord anymore (Since 2020), prefers to communicate only through Patreon.
Which sucks tho ('cause I still haven't figured out what the heck the discord benefits are)

Reactions: JhonLui
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes