4.00 star(s) 22 Votes
Sep 25, 2022
I think the major issue with this game in terms of development is the fact that, while it's nice to see the developer still work on it for years, their standards on what makes an update "finished" are too high for their own good. This results in a cycle of almost being done but then having to do even more work to accommodate for the new changes.

Now this wouldn't have been an issue had the developer been more honest and a bit realistic on progress. Sadly though, they seem to continually say that the update is "almost done", "Coming soon", "Coming This Month", etc. to only then not release the build next time (This has gone on for 2+ years BTW). Doing this in every post is just going to add unnecessary pressure (and doubt) to development and I wished the developer would realize this sooner. Especially since this is 100% done by one person.

I think it's a given now after 2 years of no new builds that whenever the developer mentions anything like a release date (approximate or not), it's best to take it with a grain of salt.

Sep 25, 2022
But seriously though, those membership plan benefits mean almost nothing at this point:

- Access to Beta Release for $5
- Early Game Build For $1-3
- Discord Benefits (Whatever those are)

Sure these meant something early in development, but later on they kinda just... well you know how that's going currently..

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
But seriously though, those membership plan benefits mean almost nothing at this point:

Sure these meant something early in development, but later on they kinda just... well you know how that's going currently..
I see patreon as a donation system. You are not buying/investing in something. But that's only an opinion.

I also think the 'goals' aren't used properly. It should be something like: 1000USD = 1 update per month; 2000USD = 2 updates per month (oversimplifying). And not 1000USD = I can buy a new GPU; 2000USD = I can spend more time working on the project

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lisland by sythmanG, It's not on this site because of rule 7 though, so if you're not into loli don't bother. The free release is quite a bit older than the paid version unfortunately.
Too bad about that, it's a really great game outside of it. Hard to find a place to discuss it as well or find info on it for obvious reasons.

The map in Lisland is fucking massive and they hide some collectables, items, and unlocks deep underwater. I'm not looking forward to finding the last recipes and Heart of the Islands without any hints. Games like this and Lisland really need to add hints when you've collected like 75% of an item type or you just end up searching the same areas over and over. Missing 17 pumpkins in the Halloween event and 3 HotI. Seems like I'm missing a whole ass island somewhere. I've never seen pumpkins underwater or I'd think the rest are underwater. Could be an underwater city/cave? Missing the 2nd, 3rd, 9th, and 14th recipes as well.

Seems like they expect people to have been playing since early versions and that the player has had way too much time to check every area in the game, it's really not friendly to new players. Especially the underwater areas, there should really be some help with those given the size of the map. It would take actual days of manpower to check every area for underwater shit. I can't remember how bad R Life was about that, I think I remember one of the collectables being ass like that, but the map is also like a tenth the size if that. There's not a mile or two between each island in R-Life with the potential for underwater stuff between each island either. Too bad there aren't too many consumables to harvest in the ocean, so it just feels like a waste of time swimming around looking for recipes/hearts underwater.

Edit: I've now found pretty much everything but 2nd and 9th recipe, and I think I might be missing a green orb. I found the red and blue but I think there might be a green too. I found some underwater pentagram that I wonder if it has to do with that or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: combo_69

YuckYuck220

Oct 3, 2022
Made the mistake of not sending the lizard girl outside the dungeon. Is there a way I can get her post dungeon 1 or am I just fucked?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

To be fair, cause of inflation that amount of money means just as much :KEK:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Dead i guess, 3 years without update (excluding test build)
It would be nice if there would be an update but I wouldn't count on it.
Not really dead, just a lot of work, especially for one person, with no budget. (Those 196 patreons, get them like 2 days worth of wages from an average job each month... it ain't funding anything).

To me this is more of a "Lets witness a dude slowly learn to code in unity", more than anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JhonLui

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
At least the dev is still posting on Patreon, but the lack of a single build for all this time is a shame.

ShinEvans

Mar 18, 2019
If I'm honest, I went from being a fan to a patreon and then giving up on the game, quite sad, really, a game full of abandoned potential

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
The change logs don't seem to reflect the game itself, even though the game here is the latest version.
The Chagelogs have thinsg like motorbikes, farming plots, new characters and scenes, new mini games and all kinds of things that I have never found in the game itself. What do I have to do to unlock this or is it just wrong?

Constanze777

Aug 7, 2020
If I'm honest, I went from being a fan to a patreon and then giving up on the game, quite sad, really, a game full of abandoned potential
I don't really trust anybody on Patreon at this point...
Yeah, it had lots of potential. But interestingly it also does not seem like it would be hard for somebody to make.
It's fairly simple and I am fairly sure that those models are stolen. It would also be incredibly easy to update so it's strange that he does not, he could make a new sex scene in half a day and in doing so he would keep people interested and spending money on it.
But instead he makes everything more complicated and tries to implement weird mechanics that nobody asked for, I don't think he does this for money.

But being how simple the game is it's also strange that more people don't make first person ero games like this.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes