4.00 star(s) 22 Votes

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
i loved this game on the first test but gona wait for mom scenes afthat its only bonus back in 2019

Wolffy

Aug 5, 2017
On my list of things which are probably obvious yet I fail at, where is the entrance to the dungeon?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I finished the last game and left the Toon standing in front of the tents and fire with Mom and Sis. No idea what the problem is but loading the old game I die as soon as the game starts. Mom and Sis are still there where I left them but my health meter is dropping like a stone and I die in @10 sec. Do we need to start over again?

EDIT: Yea you do have to start over_ old saves are shit but now we have horses _ WIN!. The one real problem is I just can't find enough coconuts. I have looked everywhere and there are not enough. Anyone else able to find enough water to survive w/o the cheat? I tried drinking from the stream but could not go it ... sup with the water situation, am I derping out and missing something here?

K1ng

Jun 9, 2017
I finished the last game and left the Toon standing in front of the tents and fire with Mom and Sis. No idea what the problem is but loading the old game I die as soon as the game starts. Mom and Sis are still there where I left them but my health meter is dropping like a stone and I die in @10 sec. Do we need to start over again?
That's what I wound up doing

Reactions: Reese286

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
anyone know where the save folder is for this.. checked my appdata folder but didn't find it in there

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Guys i have this bug and i dont can fuck other girl evry time i try sister suck my dick ..... :( :( Wath i ned to do ??

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes