Unity - Quickie: A Love Hotel Story [v0.34] [Oppai Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

Very stylish and high quality game. The character models look decent if not good during non dialogue events and the game aspect is very good all the mechanics are well done and plays well. Hope this game gets more attention and I encourage you to at least try it
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheFallenBoner

The game features a cool and innovative hotel management design along with top tier artwork and smooth gameplay. The animations are not jumpy (aka trash) like a lot of games are doing these days. These features work well together which made me come to the conclusion of 5 stars! Would recommend!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ShamsElden

i love it i did enjoy playing ,i hope there is more updates soon that kinda of animations and story line is really great thank you for that one and 5 Stars Not Enough for That Game Thank you again (Add Save Button Please)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

Hotel management is connect with story. 3D artwork is fantastic absolutely top class. Girls are different and interesting. Game has realy great potential. More unique than average japanese or hentai games. It would worth more attention.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ganzo_mizuki

Hello,
    It's excellent ! I played this game is all the artwork is wonderful, gameplay fun ! I really recommend this game. More ! Keep the good work, i will follow the release !
    Not any bug for me so far.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rfsniper

I love it already. When I saw the 3D models I laughed because I was impressed (if that even makes sense???). Never thought you'd make a not so quickie game, but this looks like it'll be really good. Found a bug tho; after I talked to Satomi for the first time, I went home and saw the sex scene unlocked. That was quick :)