thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Hiya Game Dev. I'm getting this issue with EP 1

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: obj is undefined.

Stack Trace:
window.eventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > eval:159:24
window.locEventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > eval:138:13
onclick@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html:1:14

PS: I use firefox... please fix

Thx

PS: I downloaded it with , and once it didn't work I redownloaded it with PIXELDRAIN . I'll try with Mega but i expect it to be the same.

So the Mega link gives gives me this issue with the pool.

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: obj is undefined.

Stack Trace:
window.eventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > inlineScript line 4704 > eval:159:24
window.locEventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > inlineScript line 4704 > eval:138:13
onclick@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html:1:14
working on it I will upload all the episodes together asap. sorry for this situation

Reactions: bis512

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenOfHearts-P3EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
QueenOfHearts-P2
QueenOfHearts-P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WilhelmKArl

Sep 27, 2018
Playing online, there quite a few things happening on Episode 1:
  • Doing chores, repeatable events (Exercising[Early Morning], Cooking[Morning], etc...) or Freelancing does NOT advance time. Only quests, napping and talking with your stepmom advance the daytime.
  • "The tipping point" quest is completely broken. After completion, if you enter your bedroom in the afternoon, the quest triggers. Worse, the quest counter advance, completing the NEXT quest, making you skip events.
  • "It wasn't My Imagination" formatting is broken. Several </div> tags throughout the text.
  • After the quest above, you cannot talk with your step mom in your bedroom in the evening. After "Unexpected and strange", also happens in her bedroom at night. The relationship value needed is "undefined".
  • Pool is broken, you cannot enter the area at all.
  • "Kitchen talk 8" formatting is broken, but you can choose an option and leave.
  • You can "nap" at midnight, advancing the day.
  • Stealing can only be made once. After that, the option never appears again
  • If you hit the black area, after the pink zero, in the mini-game, you corrupt the variable, becoming a "Not a number" value.
  • You can stack points in morality, love and lust way beyond their limiters.
Sorry for those who already pointed those out, but I think it's good to have all the issues listed in a concise manner.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
QueenOfHearts-P3EP6
QueenOfHearts-P2
QueenOfHearts-P1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Please help me. I have not dealt with torrents in a very, very long time. How do I use them to play this Game?

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Please help me. I have not dealt with torrents in a very, very long time. How do I use them to play this Game?
Get a torrent client, open the torrent, download the game, extract and play. Or just play if it isn't compressed, haven't checked.

Reactions: yilkin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
As Attal said above,
1. Get a torrent client (i.e. )
2. Download the .torrent file from the link in my post
3. Add the file to the client
4. Wait for it to download
5. Extract the archive (using , or the default windows tool)
6. Run the .exe

Trung1412

Nov 23, 2017
Hello Game DEV, I play this game ver online. And now stuck in this part!! It's just repeat talk with mom; clean kitchen; laundry and my computer. Does this mean my save is corrupted Screenshot 2024-03-15 115409.png

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
This is the first time I have tried the game, the story seems good but I just spent 30 minutes to make money for 10 quests... Really thetwist007?! We need to spend so much time hacking that the story is losing its charm... The same can be said about all the other attributes needed for the quests. When you start a new chapter you start from 0, as if you are a new player and the previous chapter never existed... Where do all the points and money go when you need to start a new chapter?!

Loveakatsuki

Oct 2, 2017
How can i pass chapter 4 pool event
Didn't finish the game yet, but you need to open HTML file with Notepad++ and search for Event_10 when goes text, pics, etc and in the end change counter
Code:
&lt;&lt;set $talkEventCount = 6&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $eventCount += 1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $myroom.status[2] = 1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $myroom.status[1] = 0&gt;&gt;
to
HTML:
&lt;&lt;set $talkEventCount = 6&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $eventCount += 1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $pool.status[0] = 1&gt;&gt;
&lt;&lt;set $bedroom.status[1] = 0&gt;&gt;

Avarossa

Dec 3, 2017
So when i downloaded all parts and compiled them it looks like Im doing something wrong cause the pics arent loading. Really shame cuz the story is good aside from grinding... Please fix or at least try to give codes to skip grind so I can read the story in peace

Menzo

Oct 9, 2018
I would have assumed that the online Episode 1 would be bug free when there are links for each episode, but no. The pool is completely inaccessible, and after 2 "quests" the relationship to talk to (step)Mom is undefined.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I have a couple of questions.

1) Do you play test your game? Because it is not your first one and a basic error like not being able to access the pool form way back in CH1 is a big issue.
2) WHAT KIND OF INSANE PERSON WRITES CODE LIKE THIS?

Noo forrmatting, noo indentation, NOTHING? HOW? and WHY!?!?!?!

There is literally no way for anyone else to fix the bug even if they were so inclined.

Please releasee fix coz i like the game but game breaking bugs like this THIS early is not a good look.

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Next set of bugs:

Quest: Mom trembled

Time: Afternoon
Required:
Money: 100 || Morality: 110 || Love: 110 || Lust: 110 || Stamina: 110

Current stats:

MC:

Saturday
Afternoon
Weekend
Stealing: 2100

Relation: 1200

Morality: 600/110

Love: 1040/110

Lust: 700/110

Stamina: 620/110

Money: $1100/100

Mother:
Relation: 1200 || Lust: 700 || Love: 1040 ||

Nothing happens when you go to the Living room.

Even edited the save do bring it back to those levels. No changes.

2.20 star(s) 12 Votes