RPGM Completed WIP Quarta Knight Emerald [1.15][Kudarizaka Guardrail]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 14, 2020
Yeah, I don't like the translation.

Feels like too much MTL and I think there are so many different name spellings, lol.
Yeah, the comic says 2 different names: (Arminez/Amynes) which are both wrong (should be either Alumina/Aluminez) and they keep changing it back and forward in the whole comic.

And this is just the tip of the iceberg lol

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Clipboard_01.png
Intro setup being partially in Japanese has been bugging me. So I did a quick fix.

Insert the provided Map001.json file into game's 'data' folder to apply (folder is inside 'www' folder)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 3621512
Intro setup being partially in Japanese has been bugging me. So I did a quick fix.

Insert the provided Map001.json file into game's 'data' folder to apply (folder is inside 'www' folder)
As a caution, the reason why the opening still has some Japanese is that these are flags used in the variables and can cause crashes elsewhere unless the change is not replicated in variable checks.

Reactions: colorlessblue

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
As a caution, the reason why the opening still has some Japanese is that these are flags used in the variables and can cause crashes elsewhere unless the change is not replicated in variable checks.
Unless TL++ didn't expose it, I think in this instance it was only spot where they got used.

Reactions: MuninKai
Nov 4, 2018
It only seems that way because there isn't that damn haunted house level. Or because you've gotten better. I think it is definitely longer.
I remember getting stuck at the haunted house stage for a while, while the science lab stage had all those ducts that made traversing it quite tricky.

For this game, the stages seemed straightforward aside from the extradimensional train. OTOH I realized the final stage was conceptually similar to the one in the first game, so I guess you're right that I got better.

Quite fun though.

Reactions: bazelgeuse
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes