VN Others Abandoned Quantum Time Shift [Ch. 1 Ep. 1] [Hunter]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Right i have news, to put it plainly my pc is being a dick and won't play ball on large scenes anymore, so i've paused my page until i can save up for a better pc (which will be around christmas) and with the new pc will be a new game as the new system will mean i'll be able to do things i couldn't do before, i will carry on with quantum time shift but it won't be till a later date, you'll be able to read more about what i plan on doing in a post on my page that will become public in a couple of days. i'm sorry about all this everyone

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
OK everyone i've updated what's going to be happening on my page, and even though i won't be working on quantum time shift for a really long time now and that i'll be focusing on a new game i can still give you the link to the renpy version of episode 1 of quantum time shift (hopefully it is anyway haha)

cloudstrife

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i'm doing a poll on my patreon page about the player character's new hairstyle, if you could go and vote for one i'd appreciate it a lot

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Right that's it for main characters in the game, it'll be 18 people (not including Ash herself) which i think is pretty good. I plan on having 8 different paths in total, Ryan, Tyra, Adam/Claire, Leo, Leeanna, Marcus, Gabriel. I won't be making much progress over the next 7 weeks or so because i've decided that instead of saving up for a new pc i'm just going to get one on finance, so i'm going to be saving up for a decent deposit for it, and i don't want to render a series of images that i'm just going to have to re-render when i get the better system. On the plus side if i can get it on finance it'll mean that i'll be able to get a demo out sooner for you all, and i should be able to get the first episode out way sooner than i was going to originally (hopefully October but we'll see)
I hope everyone has a great weekend

Reactions: ponyguy

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
Hi! Do you mind if I change the game's main menu and the data menu? By the way I have you a question where is the text Empty Save Slot you want to change the color and the style of the text?! Yes change the current in Russian so I translate and I decided to change, Added music to the main menu of the game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
it would seem that this game is abandoned, his patreon dont exist anymore.. maybe becouse he put the game on hold after the first release or something xD

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes