Jan 30, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you be more specific? I'm stuck at the same point, and no dialogue option is allowing me to obtain the Book. Roxanne (redhead nurse) refuses to give it to me unless I share what I know about the Book, and though there are two choices, neither are availing. Is there a way to unlock a third dialogue choice? How so?

Jan 30, 2022
GRRRRRR! It's a bug, damn goblins! We will release a corrected version Monday! Thanks!

Regarding Yvonne being naked, it is necessary to enter the nurses' room in the afternoon and convince her to undress.
If you need more clues just ask.
I'm stuck on how to obtain enough information about the Book to convince Roxanne to give me it. Help.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Does this content incest?... If yes... Is it avoidable???
Currently, there isn't incest but it'll be present in the future, if you don't want it you can use the standard roommate/landlady relationship (and yes, we will also make fun of this pantomime as well)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The Dark Moonshine
Nice start.. (y)
Why do you get a badend the first time you grab the nurses tits (to title)? seems like a vicious joke since you need to grab them later to progress.

I've gotten the brunette panties off and the save here message, is that the end of all the content for this update or is there other stuff with the other girls?

Reactions: The Dark Moonshine

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The Dark Moonshine
Nice start.. (y)
Why do you get a badend the first time you grab the nurses tits (to title)? seems like a vicious joke since you need to grab them later to progress.

I've gotten the brunette panties off and the save here message, is that the end of all the content for this update or is there other stuff with the other girls?
The exit during tits grab It's a bug :-( Today we'll release the fix.
Yes, the content ends with the "save message", we need to explain it at the beginning, I think...

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know how the tags are done but someone definitely overtags femdom lol. Your genre tags don't have it so I know it wasn't you.
That's for sure, I really wish there was some kind of accountability with those tags so we could see if it's the same people doing this? Is this an issue where they are from countries that expect women to walk around meekly with eyes downcast or do they simply misunderstand the difference between a woman with a dominant/assertive personality and "Femdom" the kink.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
A question: have you seen the "different" start of the day or did you miss it due to the fast "Ctrl" feature?

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
PattyFUll.png

3.0.2 Version Ready - Bugfix + Hint System
  • Bug fix - the game no longer returns to the titles when Yvonne's boobs are exposed.
  • Added Hint system
  • Typos corrected
Enjoy!

(and support us!)

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
The best we can do is ask I guess and use that Femdom Finder thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/femdom-finder-2-0.132137/

It's a community effort to figure out if these games have femdom or not. Spoiler: they almost never do and even when something is in these games it's avoidable and hidden content gated behind 99% unavoidable maledom and vanilla content usually. And then it's like, the girl said "no" and wasn't raped, that's clearly femdom lmao. Women aren't allowed to say no apparently.
Thanks, I'll ask here!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QuantumLoopRevamp-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes