• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Quantum Loop [v0.6.1] [The Dark Moonshine]

1. 3.00 star(s)

memes memer

Designs are excellent and visually actually pretty good. Characters feel distinct both in writing and design. This game does something really nice which is get some impactful details well done like expressions. Kinda wish similar attention to detail was given to pussy/anus. Game overall looks better than the still images seem.

Interesting concept, could be excellent. However I think the inherent pitfall of the concept is repetitiveness and the dev while probably aware of this, I don't think mitigates against this inherent pitfall well enough. The game does feel grindy even though it's just a VN. The dialogue to content ratio is pretty bad and it also gets a bit blue bally. Think a lot of this could be fixed by just having better pacing on content. I feel like 17 cycles should be enough to be solidly in satisfying sex content and even starting into more freaky/fetish stuff or creative/novel sex content but 17 cycles in and it's mostly just masturbation and 1 blowjob. I think that's the biggest downfall of this game: pacing.

On a lesser note, personally not really a fan of the MC choice. I feel like it'd make more sense if he was a more scrawny horny young guy. I feel like with a more jock type he wouldn't be restrained or the women wouldn't be as rejecting as they are. Just seems kinda out of place.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

legatovampyre

The rendering of the images is not good, the story is not well written, it is a game without chronological meaning. I understand the idea you have but it is not well formulated, a man who travels in time in another person's body, but what good is it to be able to press a button, if it doesn't matter what you press, the game follows the same route? even the dialogues themselves! The normal thing is that if they let you press more than one option, there is at least one "correct" text, but no...
  3. 5.00 star(s)

steve0072

Very promising! A lot more straight forward than Time Loop Hunter but lets's wait and see, we are only at the beginning. Huge boobs, gianormous cock... what could go wrong? I like the humour so far, the codex, especially the dress code for the nurses, intrigues me.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

JohnSoprano

Pretty cool game where you’re stuck in a time loop.

Still in the early stages but shows a lot of promise, story and lewd scenes have a good balance and im excited to see how it develops further.

The puzzles are quite fun to figure out, but pretty easy, and there is a hint system in place if you ever get stuck.

The latest update added a skip feature for obtaining an item after doing it once already, which is a great change, saves a lot of clicks over time.

Edit: Unfortunately turned into a "VN" which is basically just a kinetic novel with a lot of presses. Oh well, RIP cool concept.