Collection Unity Flash Completed Pusooy Games Pack 2007-2021 [Final] [Pusooy Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
if you know the story of the creator he was physically handicapped. in spite of that he created very good games on his old site. it is a very good initiative to have created this pack.:)(y) Is the French language integrated? I guess not, it's a pity, very few English people respect the French language. All these games were in French and in English....
Bitching just to be bitching?

Most, if not all, of his games included English, French and Deutsch within the game. If you find one that doesn't have the French translation, it never had it to begin with.

Piss off.

Jun 2, 2020
Bitching just to be bitching?

Most, if not all, of his games included English, French and Deutsch within the game. If you find one that doesn't have the French translation, it never had it to begin with.

Piss off.
that's exactly what I thought! I'm not English, so I use "google translate"... piss off.

drummer69

Jun 29, 2017
Has anybody... this Pusooy Games in German?
Castle Gravenstein Part 6 (German)
Beach Party Reunion Part 4 (German)
Beach Party Reunion Part 6 (German)

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Last we heard was that the cancer was malignant and spreading, and he couldn't really use the mouse any more, then nothing for a long while, and then the forum website expired.
Thanks for the information, tragic but unfortunately something that happens even to the best of them.

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
As I put it in my review, it would be great if a good creator did a remake or a remaster or was downright inspired enough to do "fan art" to create sequels to certain stories.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PusooyGames-Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

factyma666

Mar 28, 2019
as nostalgic and as hot as these games are, I was also reminded how annoying buggy and infuriatingly finicky they can sometimes become.

Been stuck for half an hour trying to open this stupid blouse

Edit: turns out I was moving the mouse around too fast and I think the game became confused/bugged because things happened out of order, had to reset the scene and do it again slowly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: oldschool34500

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
is it possible to have spirit girl 5.6 and 7 and nude beach party with adobe flashplayer in the normal size pack

jjoron95

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 2537853

Overview:
Pussoy developed a lot of flash and some unity webgl games.
The games are taking places in varios times and locations.
The games usually made in sets containing 3 episodes to 7.
Each telling a unique story

Thread Updated: 2023-04-11
Release Date: 2021-12-31
Developer: Pusooy Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Instructions Normal Size Pack:

Instructions Reduced Size Pack:

Changelog:

Secret Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Normal Size Pack:

Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Reduced Size Pack( SWF only):
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2537832 View attachment 2537833 View attachment 2537834 View attachment 2537835 View attachment 2537837 View attachment 2537838 View attachment 2537840
View attachment 2537841 View attachment 2537842 View attachment 2537843 View attachment 2537844 View attachment 2537845 View attachment 2537846 View attachment 2537847
is it possible to have spirit girl 5,6 and 7 and nude beach party with adobe flashplayer app in the normal size pack

Reactions: 1happyday

1happyday

Nov 11, 2020
Thank's for the Awesome Share! Thank You Pussoy aka Goblinboy. Still some of the Best games around. Great times!!

Last edited:

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
is it possible to have spirit girl 5,6 and 7 and nude beach party with adobe flashplayer app in the normal size pack
No because they are written in unity webgl pussoy shared his games in his forum/website pussoy.net(now defunct) and you could only play the games in his site in the browser. After Adobe killed flash player(flash player kill switch) he switched to unity so people can still run his games in the browser i dont think he coded a flash player version. I also uploaded those games to Bluemaximas Flashpoint you can use that software to run them.

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
Can you play this in Android?
Yes i did play the flash games on android i dont know if webgl games could run in android.
Here is how i managed to run this games a few years ago:
1. Install adobe flash plare 11.1 to android
2. Install Flash Game Player Classic
3. Install Flash Game Player NEW
4. Download the pack with the swf files to your phone
5. Try to run the swf files in Flash Game Player Classic or NEW
I extracted and uploaded the apk files from my old phone:

Note: None of those android apps are maintained so you might run into bugs or crashes.
I'm 80% sure i maneged to play those games around android version 6 or above i didnt run the games on my phone a long time ago :D
Good Luck!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote