Status
Not open for further replies.

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
5 month and no progress
On his site stands readable for every (!) visitor:

Yes. It is way past due to clarify things. I had been hoping for better news and kept putting it off, but the time has come.

On Jan 1, 2021, I was in the emergency room for a minor and unrelated problem. But during that visit a CAT scan revealed a lesion in the lung, and numerous others on some ribs, vertebrae and some other bones, indicating metastatic lung cancer that has spread to the bones. The most debilitating injuries were in then knee and right shoulder. Radiation fairly effectively fixed the knee, and chemo improved the others, but still left me with only partial use of my right shoulder, and a lot of pain when trying. After a while I learned to be able to work through the pain, but only slowly.

I kept hoping it would get better, but it has not. In fact, right now it's a little worse, though that could still change. What I do know now is that it's not likely I will finish the next episode any time soon, though I am still officially working on it.

I just tonight renewed the Pusooy.net server for another year. The site will remain up and working for at least that year and perhaps still more. I just can not tell you when and if there will be any new content.

Sorry for holding back, but I think you will understand how not easy this is.

I think his health has a higher priority than your impatience. At least in his eyes.

ranmafan

May 31, 2019
I think his health has a higher priority than your impatience. At least in his eyes.
Does anybody have fresh news about Pusooy?
I loved his games for years, I was waiting for his new ones and ended feeling him as a friend but now the site is down and the domain has expired.
I am quite worried. :-/

Reactions: Sigge

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I think Devs should teach to some disciples to continue their oeuvre after them,it is a pity noone will continue his type of games...

tj_fz

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, anyone remember cheerleader party lesbian bathroom kissing scene?
I kinda lost in there

I don't know what to do.
I can move the character until they got hot, but after that they just slow down and like from start again. I don't really know where and how to move my cursor. There are no indicator to show the progression. I even don't know which character I control.

I can click the mirror, but it don't do anything

Thanks

tj_fz

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, anyone still have Castle Gravenstein 1?
The one on TS corrupt, and the pack not in english

Thanks

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Hello, anyone still have Castle Gravenstein 1?
The one on TS corrupt, and the pack not in english

Thanks
Castle Gravenstein 1 a 6

useful the "flashplayer_32_sa_debug" to launch the games they are in English and works very well for me.

Reactions: beerstein133
Status
Not open for further replies.