Status
Not open for further replies.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Tbh I downloaded it just so I could finish the farmers daughter series, (Thanks OP for that btw). I would have paid for the elite access on Pusooy's website because the storyline & renders are good, but I just couldn't justify it because as good as the good parts were, the game mechanics were just horrible across all his games. I mean there is no directions, no real clear goal for most of the actual playable parts, the hit boxes are so haphazardly placed that you have to be moving the mouse halfway across the screen from the target area half the time, & the insanely...... slow...... pacing of the games is infuriating. I mean the randomly long pauses on half the screen, half the time I was waving my mouse cursor all over trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing before it finally moved along, letting me know that nope, I wasn't supposed to do something there, it was just a random still frame that hung for like 30 to 45 seconds because uh.... reasons? Plus with the Island Girl game, I got all the way up to the leg massage part & the game literally broke. It glitched back to the beginning part with the renders from the leg massage part still on the screen like 2 giant statues.

Well also, as most whom have played the game likely know by now, when the MC meets Rebecca's character, (the redhead), in the city again, she said she hadn't seen him since 7th grade, which means in that sex scene from farmers daughter 1 where he is having sex with her, (n the beginning of the game), he was fucking an 11 or 12 year old girl. I get the appeal of younger girls, believe me. But thaaaat seems a bit far. I mean 16 is about the lowest I'm typically comfortable with & that is a stretch for me. Usually I prefer 18+. When it gets younger than that, I start wondering what ****** sites the dev has been visiting if you catch my drift.

OrbitalTomato

Jun 20, 2018
To get CG2 to load you can put cg2.swf in C:\dpix\art\!CG2
The game checks where its starting from as a protection, the other valid paths being author's website.

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Holy mother of cow, chicken, turtle, old McDonald had a farm...

I haven't seen these for years. Thank you for taking your time to upload this blast from the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.