• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Manga Purple Haze Collection [2022-09-14] [Purple Haze]

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
It seems that there's no site that has PH latest 2 works. I wonder why that is
One of them is on Exhentai:

This other one

d_191866pr.jpg

I haven't seen yet, but might be a torrent or on a random forum site somewhere.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man, Lime(purple haze, or whatever his name is)'s stuff is really hard to find.

There's apparently a new Kotetsu Isane work out. Any links for that?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Shame that the Main download links are down, just stumbled across this quite recently.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Oof. So the collections are axed? Man that sucks. I do have the downloaded collections on a separate computer, but that computer is basically a gamble between shutting down and splitting itself in half.
If you have the HDD cable then just remove the HDD of that PC and connect it to your current one. Should work just fine

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017

zechosen

Nov 23, 2018
Requestin these 2, if possible:
Were these 2 translated?

Hitomi surprisingly has Doll Play part 2 which was exclusive to doujins/doujinmoe premium for years, not even sad panda had it, same goes to the burst angel ones and some of his old stuff.

Last edited:

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
I compiled all of Purple Haze's translated works that I had into a Mega folder. Hopefully this will help others out now that most of the links are dead. I'll try and spread this amongst the other Purple Haze threads.

Reactions: Not_Important3456