• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Manga Purple Haze Collection [2022-09-14] [Purple Haze]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
zxww2g.jpg

Overview:
Lime, the representative and translator of the doujinshi artist group "Purple Haze", who mainly active on Pixiv! Provides sexy female characters from anime, games, and manga as CG works for secondary creation.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-14
Artist/Publisher: Purple Haze/Lime - - -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Language: some in English or Textless
Pages: 100+
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Uploader's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Collection:
- - -

Erotic Costume Freak:
Vol. 59: - - -
Vol. 60: - - -
Vol. 61: - - -
Vol. 62: - - -
Vol. 63: - - -
Vol. 64: - - -

0001 (2).jpg 0001 (3).jpg 0001 (4).jpg 0001 (5).jpg 0001 (6).jpg 0001 (7).jpg 0001 (8).jpg 0001 (9).jpg 0001 (10).jpg 0001 (11).jpg 0001.jpg 0001 (12).jpg 0001 (13).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
if I remember correctly her and her group were the prisoners of the quincy king, but by the end of the series she became the queen of Hueno mundo.
Are you sure she became the queen because I don't remember seeing her after that last scene where Aizen was talking with her while she was being enchained.. (I read the manga to the end) Kubo left many characters without endings so I suspected she was one of them or am I wrong?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Are you sure she became the queen because I don't remember seeing her after that last scene where Aizen was talking with her while she was being enchained.. (I read the manga to the end) Kubo left many characters without endings so I suspected she was one of them or am I wrong?
If I remember correctly that was the in the manga seeing as the anime never finished up like the manga did.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
if I remember correctly her and her group were the prisoners of the quincy king, but by the end of the series she became the queen of Hueno mundo.
As far as I could see (wiki information, because I didn't remember very well), she became the rule of Hueco Mundo only after the defeat of Aizen - and the death of Starrk and Baraggan (even though, from other sources, seems that she refuses to do so and instead, took another road, always staying in Hueco Mundo). After that, Yhwach came and defeat her making her prisoner and claiming the reign but after that, the fate of her is unknown :/

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
After that, Yhwach came and defeat her making her prisoner and claiming the reign but after that, the fate of her is unknown :/
My memory betrayed me, it's Yhwach who imprisoned her, yeah...Kubo fucked up big time when he didn't adress her story and many others.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
My memory betrayed me, it's Yhwach who imprisoned her, yeah...Kubo fucked up big time when he didn't adress her story and many others.
Yeah.. so many char with stories not concluded. That's what happens if you insert too many char and then, in the end, you don't know what to do (and how to use them) and then rush completely the story because probably "you've finished the interesting ideas".

And because you know, everything revolves around Ichigo, because other char.. meh.. useless, right? .-.

Reactions: Drafox