• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sonicthehotdog

May 25, 2020
Friend, we are very excited about this update, we have been waiting for months, please make it available to us as soon as possible.

Batatamorr

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2023
Oh, and I goofed up the Discord link... again. But fear not! I figured out what I was doing wrong, and this time, the link shouldn't expire! Here it is:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Puppeteering-1.01a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Vanafaye

Donor
Nov 12, 2018
Game feels ridiculously empty. All of the NTR with Mark was removed? Talk about taking 10 steps back in content. Maybe I'm playing this game for the wrong reasons but the NTR was the best part of the game for me. The MC going around obnoxiously grinding affection/corruption while bending the wife over every 3rd click is really boring compared to what the game used to be. What's even the point of being able to spy on her if she's just going to be masturbating on every corner of the house? Game had such a golden formula for a good NTR game and threw it away.

Really disappointing.

chemos1

Feb 7, 2023
Game feels ridiculously empty. All of the NTR with Mark was removed? Talk about taking 10 steps back in content. Maybe I'm playing this game for the wrong reasons but the NTR was the best part of the game for me. The MC going around obnoxiously grinding affection/corruption while bending the wife over every 3rd click is really boring compared to what the game used to be. What's even the point of being able to spy on her if she's just going to be masturbating on every corner of the house? Game had such a golden formula for a good NTR game and threw it away.

Really disappointing.
Sadly, I agree. I get wanting to have a unified voice and perspective for the game, but this went from one of my favorite HTML games to one I don't care for anymore. :( Hopefully the old storylines get restored in the new format next update.

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
So... We went from an NTR game to a game where you... Fuck your wife? That's it? How is that supposed to be interesting, dev?
Add that to the fact that we get this after you've been gone for months, talk about underwhelming, lol.
Now the game now feels like you're playing Grand Theft Auto except all you can do is work an office job and pay your taxes...

Mini

Jun 24, 2017
oh, the joys of trying to please both ntr enjoyers and non-ntr enjoyers at the same time.
someones going to be bitching no matter what you do :KEK:
Wow, you're nailing it at missing the point.
The point is that the game had something good going and has made a 180° turn. I'm sure people would be frustrated if Karryn's prison went from playing a slut fucking every inmate, to playing a woman who actually properly manages a prison only to have sex with her husband during the evening.
If you're an NTR fan, this just makes the whole thing a little more frustrating.

FurFan

May 4, 2017
So far the only NTR content is a dream sequence if you refuse the offer in the beginning. Every other instance of NTR that was in the game before the "rework" is gone, for now. There are quite a few side women but they don't affect the story at all and most content for them doesn't go beyond oral sex.

possum1

May 17, 2018
Wow, you're nailing it at missing the point.
The point is that the game had something good going and has made a 180° turn. I'm sure people would be frustrated if Karryn's prison went from playing a slut fucking every inmate, to playing a woman who actually properly manages a prison only to have sex with her husband during the evening.
If you're an NTR fan, this just makes the whole thing a little more frustrating.
the point was "they shouldn't have given the option for both routes in the first place and just pick a lane, to avoid the headaches"

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
Kinda have to agree with the others on this one. This game has become very boring, I was expecting more things with Scott and chuck but looks like nothing was added and in fact we lost a bunch of stuff. Big Rip.

Feb 6, 2018

Really disappointing.
in order to improve the game, one must take a few steps back.. he overhauled the entire game give him a break

• Haha
Reactions: amd_dman and KenneX

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I saw there wasn't the sandbox tag and got excited that it'd maybe gotten rid of that janky second half to it... but judging from the comments here it seems like the changes weren't good it's not worth the d/l size to even try. Shame it started off fairly promising in the early versions.

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes