shadowsynn

Nov 11, 2018
From the comments on removing the ntr, the game just became better in my opinion, never was into that to be honest. But if removing the ntr content made the game feel empty, I suppose that could be considered a problem. Regardless, I'm going to check it out and may come back with my opinion after.

Reactions: Tyrranus

Kr

Jul 2, 2017
ufff... Dno about this, less content (less choices), game feel completely different. Will keep my eye on it, but feels more railroady.

Reactions: FakeFrost

Chisse

Feb 7, 2021
I know you're trying to make a reboot of the game but i can't lie it's frustrating to redo everything we already did. Waiting for the next update, keep up the good work man

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
I don't get why you are complaining, when the update and rehaul are pretty good. He added a journal and gallery that is pretty useful. The NTR content can be added down the line so there is nothing to complain about.
Ignore them and keep up the good work, Batatamorr
The journal and gallery already existed in the older version, although the gallery has been fleshed out with more scenes.
But barely any scenes are worth to check in a gallery, and lots of sex scenes are repeatable.

Added with the cut content, then this was an L update. Considering that it took months.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
It has a better UI, but less content. Will wait 5 more updates before retrying.

Looks good though.

corgiwater

May 5, 2020
Well saying it has been a letdown would be harsh, but it's true. You're a good writer, but you removed nearly all the content that got a lot of people interested. It's your project, so do as you wish. Let's see where it goes.

td2439

Nov 19, 2019
Add two things remove 10... why even release this. Should have just delayed the update til it was more updated?

Reactions: Kr

amd_dman

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
funny how its always the cucks that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the loudest but if someone says something to them they're all 'oh just go play something else dont bother us'
Bruh, NTR fans don't go on straight only threads and complain about a game having vanilla only content when NTR isn't in the tags.

The reverse is abundant "Is NtR AvOiDAbLe" in literally every game with NTR tag. "TeH EnTeeAR ShUd Be AVOyDuBeL".

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It's been a while I since tried the game and all those negative comments made me confuse. So I decided to try it again and it was a good surprise.

The sandbox part is alright, though very oriented/directed. All the storylines are exclusive even if some of them seem connected (well, maybe it was in the content that has been removed). The repeatable scenes are good and varied but it would be nice to have a way to know if we did all of them outside the gallery because it's very often the same ones that appear and going back and forth is tedious (at least, if only those that are incomplete could show first, that would solve the issue).

The NTR is still there, depending on your definition of the kink : sharing with the best friend, fictional fantasy with the boss, lesbian cheating on the masseuse storyline.

funny how its always the cucks that REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the loudest but if someone says something to them they're all 'oh just go play something else dont bother us'
From my point of view, both side is doing the same, though harem lovers tend to gang on NTR ones. Moreover, they should understand each other since both kinks are very similar.

I'll never understand the term of cuck for NTR lovers. Does that mean that harem lovers are cheaters? Also, this naming is implying that those using it don't make a difference between fiction (games) and reality (real life). As if what happens in games could happen in real life...

Good continuation.

MisterD3vil

Jul 13, 2020
In the Netorase, does MC gets another girl or lets his GF get another guy ?

In forced sex, does MC forces it on a girl or does MC's girl gets forced upon ?

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
To be completely honest I thought this project from the jump was ambitious the dude gave you 4 different paths from the get-go that were always going to fuck him down the road since that meant he was making 4 different storylines now that the game is so linear it just feels hollow since some assets are reused and some/most are just random ass encounters that are honestly boring and make no sense. Perhaps this might have been well received if this was the first iteration of puppeteering but after seeing what was and what it's become this feels like to me a major downgrade, especially since everything was gutted but there has been no progression in the story if anything it's taken a step back progression wise from where the last update left off.....

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
To be completely honest I thought this project from the jump was ambitious the dude gave you 4 different paths from the get-go that were always going to fuck him down the road since that meant he was making 4 different storylines now that the game is so linear it just feels hollow since some assets are reused and some/most are just random ass encounters that are honestly boring and make no sense. Perhaps this might have been well received if this was the first iteration of puppeteering but after seeing what was and what it's become this feels like to me a major downgrade, especially since everything was gutted but there has been no progression in the story if anything it's taken a step back progression wise from where the last update left off.....
I expect most will return over time since this release seemed to be more a technical overhaul of the game

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes