4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
to dev i would recommend getting an artist to do the art for you so you can focus on coding and storylines

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I think that rpg maker match perfectly with my art style, but I've seen a lot of hate about that engine. Is it because the pixelled graphic?
Ignore. Lots of people click on RPGM game topics just to troll about the engine. The engine itself is pretty good with easily navigatable UI for fast development. With the latest updates and community optimization plugins, games made in RPGM runs stable and fast.

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
Sorry, but I don't know what to do. I defeated the succubus on the east wing of the castle. Is there any H scene implemented?

Pic

May 13, 2017
Sorry, but I don't know what to do. I defeated the succubus on the east wing of the castle. Is there any H scene implemented?
At the moment the only H-scenes available are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as far as I know they are the only ones available and then there are several that are just erotic, most of them can be seen through washing day event that triggers after some days.

Gaele

Jul 14, 2017
At the moment the only H-scenes available are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as far as I know they are the only ones available and then there are several that are just erotic, most of them can be seen through washing day event that triggers after some days.
Thank you so much, I didn't notice the school, I thought the wall in front of it was a solid wall. xD

So, I found every event, but no the last one. How can I get the scene with the blond elf?

Pic

May 13, 2017
So, I found every event, but no the last one. How can I get the scene with the blond elf?
I think that is only an old draw of Koblas that is used as a profile pic on patreon and not an actual scene in the game but i can be wrong.

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Thank you so much, I didn't notice the school, I thought the wall in front of it was a solid wall. XD

That was an old pic that the uploader put on this thread, nothing to do with the game

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Rpgmaker is probably the best engine around, as I've said on your previous game. Don't let these people discourage you, you can make some pretty amazing stuff with it.
In fact, its so good, that I managed to make "contra" on it. That's how diverse it is.

Reactions: aifman7

Koblas

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Here it is the 0.2:
You can find the changelog on my patreon. I will update the thread link as soon as I can

Reactions: UncleVT and fanboi

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Rpgmaker is probably the best engine around, as I've said on your previous game. Don't let these people discourage you, you can make some pretty amazing stuff with it.
In fact, its so good, that I managed to make "contra" on it. That's how diverse it is.
Best engine at what? I will admit Im cool with this engine only on 2d games. Japanese do some unique shit with the engine sometimes. Since you claim it's the best engine around more big devs would use it. It's just dev friendly. Unity and Unreal probably the most popular engines.

Anyways I will try this game out only for Cleopatra. I sure hope she gets naked.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes