4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Hi there. I just wanted to say good luck with the game as the others have already said what needs to be said about the engine.
I do appreciate your particular artstyle which is different from a lot of the other games here. :)
So yeah, keep up the good work buddy!

Reactions: Koblas

Pic

May 13, 2017
I played the update and liked it as always, good amount of new scenes, definitely wait for the new patch and can't wait to try the new project.

Reactions: Jorilla and Koblas

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
There's a lot of things to improve on with this game. Art can be a lot better, especially if you're really going to have the footjob tag. That's the most disappointing thing for me.

erogeplayer

Jan 26, 2018
If You, 'cscorp' didn't get it, Koblas as quited the website due to real life circumstances.
He won't answer any question since there is nobody.
But i'll second the question if anyone can answer!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Abandoned ? that sucks. changelog seems to have Jumped from 0.2 to 0.5... 0.2 was the last version I played is there a changelog for what all that was added in-between or was it not big enough to mention ?

Not into the whole foot domination stuff but more games need Cleopatra in them.

snoupy

Jun 4, 2019
Congratulations for your games Koblas! is there any way to work in Factory or Continue the story with Cleopatra? or may I wait for the update??

Ander6

Dec 30, 2019
I really like your art Koblas, i would love to support you, did you take your patreon off?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes