VN Ren'Py Onhold Psychopath [v0.1] [Chariot of Fire Games]

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
For many games I'd agree with you, although with Patriarch by Oranos, the MC can have girlfriends, a wife, wincest, and a collection of slaves, the latter of which can work as streetwalkers or at a strip club for MC's income. I was personally surprised how okay I was with this kind of setup, as I'm usually a hard no on that, but I suppose it's the way in which the slaves are interacted with, the purpose that they serve as the dev designed them, is what makes the difference.
well still i didnt do it, yes its possible but you dont have to

Well, I guess in the end will be pretty much an harem, yes...
pretty much =
may-look-like-it-but-no-joey-kidney.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Geno69

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
You can have harem and prostitutes in the same game that pure harem players can enjoy. Brothel King is an amazing game proving this phenomenon. In that game you can download girl packs or create your own girls to play in the game. You can customize their personalities and likes or leave for random selection. You run a brothel full of slaves and volunteer working girls. The beauty of the game is there are multiple jobs for girls and some are not meant for sex like maid/waitress and dancer/stripper. But depending on their personalities, the girls can give hand jobs for more tips and even sex if they want. Even if you forbid them not to engage any sex acts with clients. I had 2 out of 30+ girls disobey my commands. So I administered corporal punishment and sent them to work as sex workers and even beasts at my farm as they really deserved it. The emotions I felt being betrayed after being thoughtful with them was real intense and why that game is my go-to for when I can’t scratch that itch most games fail to provide.

Hopefully the Dev can implement a way to have the option of having harem, single love interest and whoring our girls out at our discretion. It can be done. Though, Brothel King has random chance of that happening. Not sure a limited option of choice story would work.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
You can have harem and prostitutes in the same game that pure harem players can enjoy. Brothel King is an amazing game proving this phenomenon. In that game you can download girl packs or create your own girls to play in the game. You can customize their personalities and likes or leave for random selection. You run a brothel full of slaves and volunteer working girls. The beauty of the game is there are multiple jobs for girls and some are not meant for sex like maid/waitress and dancer/stripper. But depending on their personalities, the girls can give hand jobs for more tips and even sex if they want. Even if you forbid them not to engage any sex acts with clients. I had 2 out of 30+ girls disobey my commands. So I administered corporal punishment and sent them to work as sex workers and even beasts at my farm as they really deserved it. The emotions I felt being betrayed after being thoughtful with them was real intense and why that game is my go-to for when I can’t scratch that itch most games fail to provide.

Hopefully the Dev can implement a way to have the option of having harem, single love interest and whoring our girls out at our discretion. It can be done. Though, Brothel King has random chance of that happening. Not sure a limited option of choice story would work.
you describe an NTR game, not an harem-game, so you self-disproved the point you want to make

The_Butcher

Aug 28, 2018
you describe an NTR game, not an harem-game, so you self-disproved the point you want to make
Yes with my settings it was sorta NTR and since I hate NTR shit, the girls were punished. You can edit the personalities or your girls to be faithful and loyal to the point they get so jealous and hurt other girls that get near you. If the dev can create a setting like a switch for solo or sharing, he can have both tags that he will not be abandoned by either groups.

• Thinking Face

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I've already updated in the post genre part>not planned tags, there won't be mc being cucked content.
I tried to explain but no... the game won't be "women getting laid by the whole town".
It's my first game, so you're right, I don't know what the audience wants, but I do my best...
I'm free to discussions and that's why I've made an discord which has an "suggestion" channel, you can make and send me one, I'll be happy to read and understand the audience better.

Worrying about what the audience wants is always a mistake, they all want different things. Worry about what you like, make a game you're passionate about, you'll be more successful then focus testing yourself into the same game 20 other devs are making. Just my 2 cents.

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Worrying about what the audience wants is always a mistake, they all want different things. Worry about what you like, make a game you're passionate about, you'll be more successful then focus testing yourself into the same game 20 other devs are making. Just my 2 cents.
That's exactly what I'm trying to do, a game which I would like, in my understanding; if you can't get to like your game how can you hope other people will?
So that's why I'm doing my best...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Shooting people in the head for sport isn't just for the normal...
Killing a dude coz he is fucking annoying isn't just for the normal....
aaaaah I could go on, a lot, I do hope you get the picture though :)
Hmm...guess i'm not normal then o_O
Sacrificing a companion to get laid isn't just for the normal....
I agree on this point, you need to be a fucking monster to let anyone fuck your girls.

Geno69
That being said, "all sex is avoidable"...prostitution is -shown or not- a pure sex tag, so i really hope you make it avoidable too. I enjoy shooting, torturing and dismembering guys like any good psychopath, but i dont allow them to touch girls, i'm not THAT insane.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Bro admit you are a cuck

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Well, I guess in the end will be pretty much an harem, yes...
Well its still a harem if the MC owns the girls (aka, their his).

Tho I think the most important question I have come to ask.. He will fuck.... Corrupt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the angel in the pictures right ?

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Hmm...guess i'm not normal then o_O
I agree on this point, you need to be a fucking monster to let anyone fuck your girls.

Geno69
That being said, "all sex is avoidable"...prostitution is -shown or not- a pure sex tag, so i really hope you make it avoidable too. I enjoy shooting, torturing and dismembering guys like any good psychopath, but i dont allow them to touch girls, i'm not THAT insane.
Every sexual scene are and will be avoidable, the ones that are in-game and the ones that will on the future be in-game.

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Well its still a harem if the MC owns the girls (aka, their his).

Tho I think the most important question I have come to ask.. He will fuck.... Corrupt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) the angel in the pictures right ?
Yes.
And I will do my best to every girl in-game be fuckable.

Reactions: Nobles

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
So, is this still in development or not? :unsure: