VN Ren'Py Onhold Psychopath [v0.1] [Chariot of Fire Games]

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
game_menu.png

Overview
Psychopath is a game meant to bring out a lot of emotions on you...

A no one end up in the mafia and now he have to deal with everything linked to it, the drugs, sex, money, guns... but it's not just the good part that comes with it...
You will face a lot of challenges and rewards as the story unfolds and you're presented to all kinds of characters, thrilling stories and scenes.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-17
Release Date: 2023-04-16
Developer: Chariot of Fire - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Prologue
Language: English

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

2 Versions:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Subscribestar Version
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Day1GirForcedBjView2B.gif Cum Facial2.gif Prol20.png Day1dvgrabcum.png Day1 Solve Angry.png Street 1.png
Alley13.png

Last edited:

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
Geno69 welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

• Love
Reactions: Geno69

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Planned Tags:
Blackmail, Corruption, Drugs, Male Domination, (Soft)Female Domination, Milf, Graphic Violence, Incest?, Prostitution.
frye-stare.gif
Let's see if the dev can tell us if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player must avoid X li?

EDIT:

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
View attachment 2306882

The question mark confuses me :KEK: :KEK: , is he asking if the game should have it, or is he saying that he doesn't know if there will be?

Anyways, let's hope the dev can tell us if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player must avoid X li?

Thanks, good luck.
All sexual content will be avoidable :giggle:, I will do my best to do so.
The incest question mark is because... it is kinda avoidable too? I don't really know how to explain. :BootyTime:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Psychopath-Prologue
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

• Love
Reactions: Geno69

sidfu

Jun 21, 2017
not played yet but will soon but one thing

invest in some better models thru mods. i mean look at her feet in the pics she slice off your dick with those angles :p

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hope you plan to take this to the very dark side. Activated the incest mode, but when naming the sister, he still just calls her sister, not by her name. Can't wait for the update. Good luck. Played both the Angel and Demon versions and there wasn't anything different. What was the reason for these two choices?

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I like the name of the game.
Now the questionis, how evil can we be? Wouldn't mind playing a psychopath.^^

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I like the name of the game.
Now the questionis, how evil can we be? Wouldn't mind playing a psychopath.^^
Ehrm.. most games you play you are like one, though... Shooting people in the head for sport isn't just for the normal...
Sacrificing a companion to get laid isn't just for the normal....
Killing a dude coz he is fucking annoying isn't just for the normal....
aaaaah I could go on, a lot, I do hope you get the picture though :)

Also, I think being a psychopath would be fun for real, like killing a person for real would be a thrill! The years in prison however, maybe not so much!
So maybe being a psychopath isn't much fun in this day and age? Just like the rest of us, eh?
Why have fun when you can watch others have more fun! Has always been my motto!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheSaltySeaWeiner

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Simply write it like this: Incest (avoidable).

Is the choice at the beginning Angel, Demon going to vary the story a lot or what does it mean?

In some scenes the mc appears to be missing hair

Anyways, good luck.
Angel/Demon choice doesn't change the game for now, future similar choices will in fact change mc behavior and scenes in general.
Yeah sometimes the hair is buggy thank you for pointing it out.
Thank you for helping ;).

Geno69

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Hope you plan to take this to the very dark side. Activated the incest mode, but when naming the sister, he still just calls her sister, not by her name. Can't wait for the update. Good luck. Played both the Angel and Demon versions and there wasn't anything different. What was the reason for these two choices?
It will go to the dark side as new scenes are released.
He doesn't call by name because it's how the scene is played, he will call by name in the future.
Angel & Demon choices don't actually change the game, in the future there will be similar choices which will in fact change it.