Vanir16

Aug 22, 2016
alright played through it mostly. The I like managment games and dont really mind the grind. However the more or less mindless clicking that gives the spunk that you need to unlock corruption etc is way to monotone. The once every month thing gets so pushed out once you start grinding shoots. perhaps if something is added to fill the month?

and last of all. I like that you've streamlined the type of scenes you have which means you wont have to spend thousands of years collecting clips. I like the length of the clips as well. many devs have 1min+ clips in their game when in reality ppl will have clicked away within 10s. For something to spice this up however it would be good if the last 2 corruption levels (or just the last) was something else than always standing. Anal, BDSM, threesome, whatever. something that makes that girl stand out.

Game has lots of promise but does still need some tweaking with the managment, balance, not to repetetive content. Games like Brothel king and Venus Club does away with some of the clicking since the scenes happen automatically. I dont you should completly automate it but something really should be adjusted. Have some scenes take more than one "move" at the end. since clicking 22 times per shoot gets repetetive real fast

Reactions: Serializer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Ok
alright played through it mostly. The I like managment games and dont really mind the grind. However the more or less mindless clicking that gives the spunk that you need to unlock corruption etc is way to monotone. The once every month thing gets so pushed out once you start grinding shoots. perhaps if something is added to fill the month?

and last of all. I like that you've streamlined the type of scenes you have which means you wont have to spend thousands of years collecting clips. I like the length of the clips as well. many devs have 1min+ clips in their game when in reality ppl will have clicked away within 10s. For something to spice this up however it would be good if the last 2 corruption levels (or just the last) was something else than always standing. Anal, BDSM, threesome, whatever. something that makes that girl stand out.

Game has lots of promise but does still need some tweaking with the managment, balance, not to repetetive content. Games like Brothel king and Venus Club does away with some of the clicking since the scenes happen automatically. I dont you should completly automate it but something really should be adjusted. Have some scenes take more than one "move" at the end. since clicking 22 times per shoot gets repetetive real fast
Thank you very much for this review it's of great help and of course I agree the record thing can become repetitive. Will take it into account.

Also, in the moment there are only a few features and I'm planning others so that it's not just 'record, record, record, unlock, record, record'. The automation thing is interesting but only if there is other thing to do otherwise it would be just sitting there and watch.

I really appreciate any review as it helps a lot to see what should be pushed farther and prioritize things!

I posted on Patreon my vision for near future of the game, you can have a look and leave comment !

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Now that you have it in an actual HTML format, is there a way to save the game from the 0.6 version so that you don't have to do all that grinding to get back to where you were?

teungz

Dec 28, 2020
I just put two downloadable version in original post. Also update version number as it's already 0.6.0.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Is the 7.1 update for the online version only? Doesn't seem to have done anything for my copy of the offline version.

impulse32

Dec 30, 2016
I fucking love the game, but it's way too grindy for my taste. Any way I can cheat some variables to speed it up a little bit?

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Hey guys! Actually saved game is stored in your browser session. So if you start 0.7.1 version with a 0.6.0 save, it'll continue as normal. Next Alpha release will bring better control over saves so that you won't have to worry.

I fucking love the game, but it's way too grindy for my taste. Any way I can cheat some variables to speed it up a little bit?
Cheating some variable won't be available because I have some expectations about bringing it multiplayer. On the other hand, balancing grinding is a thing I'm thinking. In the moment, it's more used as a way to extend artificialy game's duration and I'll put it lower as game becomes more interesting over time.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Is the 7.1 update for the online version only? Doesn't seem to have done anything for my copy of the offline version.
Hey! It should be available for offline as well. You can see it if you've got Madison in your game. Please report if not!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProXent-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Alpha 8 is now available!

Please be aware that old saves may have issues. In case of lost save, I can provide you support & save file on Discord.

v0.8.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
seems impossible to unlock AVA :cautious:
To unlock Ava, you need 2x montly record badge. You earn these badges by having recorded the best score in the month. To help you, you can have a look on other studio's last records on the studio screen. Score will grow up with girl experience & fans, studio quality, positions played. It can be reduced by position repetitions.

If you cannot see the monthly rewards ceremony, please report on Discord and I'll give you assistance.

Reactions: James_Sawyer

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Online version won't play videos for me, only sound.
I just tested the online version in anonymous session and don't have this problem :unsure:

Can I know your browser/OS please so that I can investigate and fix? Is it same with all videos? Also, do you know roughly your internet speed connection?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes