DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
I can understand it without any problem and to be honest the game was not meant to be playable outside a browser. It's more like an alternative to online version that is not actually working because of some issues with domain registration. Btw game is made with Angular and built as exe with Electron.

So it's basically javascript with an html front end to enable on-line play.

Most, if not all, HTML games here have JS elements, yet they don't need another browser. Even those that choose to play it on-line will be using their own browser, so why force another browser on people, especially in an .exe format?

It still sounds pretty fishy.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Is there plans to allow mods like adding custom girls?
In the moment and before first major version no. But it's a good feature that can be discussed! Actually girls datas are already in config files so modding girls could be added pretty easily.

Most, if not all, HTML games here have JS elements, yet they don't need another browser. Even those that choose to play it on-line will be using their own browser, so why force another browser on people, especially in an .exe format?

Yes it's only js, html, css. I tried to use these files directly in chrome without webserver and CORS issues appears. It's a known issue with Angular Applications as they're meant to be served by a webserver. I can provide a zip of these files but in my environment it doesn't work out of the box.
I'm making this game thinking of a browser game, they asked me for a downloadable version, so I made it downloadable.

Reactions: JustASancho

ktazok

May 16, 2017
For those asking how to unlock Ava. You need gold and two monthly rewards. I'll check if reward system works as expected.
The Monthly reward doesnt work : no one win anything.

By the way, where are the saves?

[Edit : I wonder why i got a part of my message in bold letter ? Probably a missclick]

Last edited:

Hained

May 24, 2017
Thanks for reporting issues it's of big help! I'll check the Peta thing!

For those asking how to unlock Ava. You need gold and two monthly rewards. I'll check if reward system works as expected.

As of now, content is a bit low but I'm prioritizing features. Also, tutorial/guide will come in beta release as at this stage there still are many breaking changes.

Question why an exe if it's an html game: to provide a downloadable version and using this technology it has to be embedded in an in-app integrated browser.

I'll keep updated on next releases and bugfixes. Also you can have more details on my Patreon!
After opening the game again, my money was back. one problem was it was on 0

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I share the same sentiment of other comments regarding the setup. Think looking into other ways to make the game run offline would be for the best, less suspicious for end users. I understand that the game was meant to be played online, but a large portion of users prefer offline gaming for one reason or the other.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Hello all!

Game has been updated to 0.7.0, see changelog in OP!

Game is available online now!

I'll have a look if I can tweak Angular so that it can work with the file:// protocol and be able to abandon this exe ;)

Reactions: xoxo1001

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
The Monthly reward doesnt work : no one win anything.

y the way, where are the saves?
Saves are directly inbrowser, stored as a string. The save system will be reforged on later update to add import/export & save management system.

After opening the game again, my money was back. one problem was it was on 0
That's a weird issue but hopefully with 0.7.0 the problem is totally gone!

Reactions: Hained

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProXent-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022

I share the same sentiment of other comments regarding the setup. Think looking into other ways to make the game run offline would be for the best, less suspicious for end users. I understand that the game was meant to be played online, but a large portion of users prefer offline gaming for one reason or the other.
Hey guys! I just updated the original post with a quickly tested working offline version without having to run an exe :) just download, unzip and run index.html. Feel free to report any issue as it's quite experimental.

This model has a lot of anal content, you better put some in this game.
Anal and other fetish will come soon, however it'll need to be unlocked through playing ;)

Reactions: Ente Artema

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Welp i succeeded to remove my money by trying recruit/reduce intependency Peta after i got her 0% already. And by removing money, i mean it's coin mark and it doesn't increase at all so you can't get buy more updates to studio. You can somehow still record.

Also 0 ideas how to get any of those other stuff that you need to get to unlock other girls + updates.
Played Online version.

Dono1973

Sep 25, 2017
In the newest version the monthly awards are not happening at all so you can't unlock Ava or Madison. This was while playing in the offline version.

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
Welp i succeeded to remove my money by trying recruit/reduce intependency Peta after i got her 0% already. And by removing money, i mean it's coin mark and it doesn't increase at all so you can't get buy more updates to studio. You can somehow still record.

Also 0 ideas how to get any of those other stuff that you need to get to unlock other girls + updates.
Played Online version.
I deployed a quick fix to try and repair game save with negative coin value. It's already online. You can try it otherwise I fear you'll have to start a new game..
To get those other items, you have to earn them with the awards event. Also, Yiny's production isn't taken into account for these events.

In the newest version the monthly awards are not happening at all so you can't unlock Ava or Madison. This was while playing in the offline version.
I deployed a new version fixing this event, offline version is up to date too. Hope this time everything's ok!

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
I deployed a quick fix to try and repair game save with negative coin value. It's already online. You can try it otherwise I fear you'll have to start a new game..
To get those other items, you have to earn them with the awards event. Also, Yiny's production isn't taken into account for these events.
So i just need to wait that link appears in OP again.

Also when does Events appear in game?

Serializer

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
So i just need to wait that link appears in OP again.

Also when does Events appear in game?
You can already download it as it's up to date. Events will appear later on, I have many ideas for them but thinking of a good mechanic to use them.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes