• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Prowler [Demo] [Grove Dev]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
This is not the dev's main job, and they don't have a patreon, so it's understandable that they develop at their own pace. And they don't really disappear between updates, in fact, they're pretty active on itchio, so I'm confident that neither games are abbandoned.

That being said, I remember reading that the next update is going to be for Prowler, not Grove, and it's estimated to be finished in the middle of this year.

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
Most of interactions between us, Regal and Izike happen on discord with few on Itch to a lesser degree. As for F95 they are aware of this place existing and that's it. Besides all that they do have stuff to do besides these projects and ye no Patreon as that creates pressure of expectations that serves no one

So to summarise: Don't expect regular update posts every month but don't fret as nothing short of apocalyptic collapse of society will make these be abandoned

Kanux

Aug 12, 2022
News from devs' discord: full Prowler game will be published in 3-4 or more months and will cost some below 10 USD

Reactions: Donkadoo

Diskaria

Jun 30, 2023
Hello, does someone know how to run this on linux?
I keep trying to open the nw file and then the game with wine, but it keeps sending an alert saying "there's no windows program configured to open this type of file". Sorry, haha.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes