Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
I have a problem getting the game to start. A popup appears with ",,... and a red circle with an x underneath it. I press the ok button underneath it and the game just closes.

EDIT: I next downloaded all the RTP programs, it looked like I was going somewhere, then the program just force closes after a popup that shows up saying it has to close due to deficiency in Wine?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Uh....something something.dll is missing.

I hear this is a common problem, so what's the solution?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Uh....something something.dll is missing.

I hear this is a common problem, so what's the solution?
You need RPG maker to play these games. In my signature is links to a RAR file with all of them. Download and install all of them.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
I liked the art and intro,the plot is bad forcing you to have sex (you never even find your sword/clothes...)
the lack of in game knowledge to be able to progress things is a hit and miss feature.
overall,this was a okay experience.
-
Tips guide basic walk through

Endings
1-obtain ticket (can get it for 50,000 at store)

2.Need to make it so the guy blocking the coal entrance is gone (not sure but maybe have sex with the person in one of the homes?)
then when you can go inside. go all the way to the end (you need a pass) go to the south east tree path and find a secret entrance and lose to any enemy there.

3-Pride 60 or lower. talk to bums northeast of town. scene happens regardless of choice. (apparently there is another factor for this. but to definitely get it.
you can also get this ending by reaching 1 pride and talking to anyone.

4-reach level 10 also possible through the guy who gives sex jobs.

Other tips
can sell body to guy at coal building at 55 pride

can lower pride by sleeping and not eating

you can equip outfits by lowering pride (not 100% sure on the only negligee might need to lose virginity as well)

some NPCs require a certain outfit on to sell your body to them.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Couldn't go back in menus, select skills while fighting? Nothing there, stuck forever. Try and purchase at the store? Can't exit, stuck on buy page forever!

Shiv000

Mar 8, 2018
Thoughts
I liked the art and intro,the plot is bad forcing you to have sex (you never even find your sword/clothes...)
the lack of in game knowledge to be able to progress things is a hit and miss feature.
overall,this was a okay experience.
-
Tips guide basic walk through

Endings
1-obtain ticket (can get it for 50,000 at store)

2.Need to make it so the guy blocking the coal entrance is gone (not sure but maybe have sex with the person in one of the homes?)
then when you can go inside. go all the way to the end (you need a pass) go to the south east tree path and find a secret entrance and lose to any enemy there.

3-Pride 60 or lower. talk to bums northeast of town. scene happens regardless of choice. (apparently there is another factor for this. but to definitely get it.
you can also get this ending by reaching 1 pride and talking to anyone.

4-reach level 10 also possible through the guy who gives sex jobs.

Other tips
can sell body to guy at coal building at 55 pride

can lower pride by sleeping and not eating

you can equip outfits by lowering pride (not 100% sure on the only negligee might need to lose virginity as well)

some NPCs require a certain outfit on to sell your body to them.
where do I buy outfits because at the store I can only buy energy potion and the pass

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Is the whole game just hitting "Fight" and then watching the same 10-second animation for the billionth time?

Stat

Oct 4, 2017
So I got 4 endings and here they are (in no particular order):

1 - Escape
Get your equipment back at the coal mine or buy the pass at the shop for 50.000 and talk to the gatekeeper

2 - Slut
Get down to 1 Pride or less

3 - Orc Breeder
Find the secret path behind the mines toward the orc nest and have sex with a bunch of them. I thought I'd have to lose to them, but nope: won every "battle" and still got it

4 - Prostitute
Get to Level 10

There are 5, but I have no idea how to get the last one...and it seems to be an ending where she dies, so I guess I'm fine with missing it

Reactions: Shiv000

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yes there is preggo but its more off ending you dont see birthing but you got 2 kinds of preggo ending
1 getting trough out off the city and the other 1 is still stuck in the city

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to reduce pride? I have reached lvl 7 and don't know how to reduce pride at this stage. Also, can anyone tell me how to obtain different outfits?

Last edited:
Reactions: str8up
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote