TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
idk what im running the game on tbh
Japanese Local emulates a japanese system. There are several ways to fix that problem. If you're on windows 10, you can install the Japanese language patch, or install an emulator like NTLEA:

But yeah, honestly, most people don't care enough about the boxes to go to extra effort.

Reactions: ponyguy
May 8, 2017
I liked this artist until they started to do those action RPGs. I haven't tried the newest ones that seem like they are just about tickling though.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
buy it From steam that version of RPG maker you need whit the unicorn exe icon is RPGMAKER XP

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
and you whont need 2 run it as jap language setting even i am not need that becausse i got the main RPGMAKER XP core through steam and those squares are the faulth off the 1 who translated this game
they have now even the 2k version of RPG maker on steam and the 2003 version MV the latest 1 but rly dont like that 1 whit 4exe files in taskmanager
plus its slow as hell on menu and fighting reaktion timeit has now in abt like 7version of RPGMAKERS so for those versions when you have it bought from steam you dont need the RTP package

ad the XP version of RPGMaker is 23,- euro's for EU

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
and you whont need 2 run it as jap language setting even i am not need that becausse i got the main RPGMAKER XP core through steam and those squares are the faulth off the 1 who translated this game
they have now even the 2k version of RPG maker on steam and the 2003 version MV the latest 1 but rly dont like that 1 whit 4exe files in taskmanager
plus its slow as hell on menu and fighting reaktion timeit has now in abt like 7version of RPGMAKERS so for those versions when you have it bought from steam you dont need the RTP package

ad the XP version of RPGMaker is 23,- euro's for EU
Uhhh.... You don't have to buy the user version. The user version is free. The steam version is the dev version for making games.

May 11, 2017
it says that RS2.dl(or something like that) is missing. i got on of the RPG thingy, ACE i think its called and i also got Wolf RPG and the japanese Emulator thingy. what am i missing?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
it says that RS2.dl(or something like that) is missing. i got on of the RPG thingy, ACE i think its called and i also got Wolf RPG and the japanese Emulator thingy. what am i missing?
Can you give me the whole error please? I can't really help unless I know the problem.

May 11, 2017
Can you give me the whole error please? I can't really help unless I know the problem.
the error said RGSS202J.dll cant be found. i tried switching the J to E like you told the other guy but then it said RGSS202E.dll is missing. but dont worry about it cuz i just gave up on it.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
the error said RGSS202J.dll cant be found. i tried switching the J to E like you told the other guy but then it said RGSS202E.dll is missing. but dont worry about it cuz i just gave up on it.
Well i have not given up on it and have the same problem as the guy above please help me. I have downloaded rpg maker XP and have changed the DLL from J to E and still am getting the same error
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you both need RPGVX to run this game. But honestly, you might as well just install every version to stop it from being confusing. You can download them all here:

Just enter a name and email (You can just use a temp email: ) and download them all. It's my best guess without having more information.

Staaph

May 26, 2017
Well i have not given up on it and have the same problem as the guy above please help me. I have downloaded rpg maker XP and have changed the DLL from J to E and still am getting the same error
If anyone has this problem download rpg maker vx japanese rtp and the problem should be solved.

WildCookie

Sep 2, 2017
Quite interesting game, the story is simple and direct, a bit too direct tbh, could have been more special events : P I really liked the animations they are very fluid and well made. The battle system is a bit difficult to understand at first, but after some lvls it gets way too easy hehe

Thanks for sharing this game!

sinnerman13

Dec 15, 2017
i already have rpg vx ace and rpg xp, but the problem it that file not found in this folder game are the RGSS202J or RGSS202E

i try copy paste the RGSS104E from, and try to re-write it, still not found the file, even not specified file

so anyone can help me?
--------------------------------------

no need problem solved

u need to download RPGMAKER VX not VX ACE or XP

and ini game.ini (using notepad) change the "J" to "E" if not still using japanese language

Last edited:

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
not needed speaks for itself very easy
make sure you donot fall under 20 or its a bad ending

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote