TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
2016-02-12_173455.jpg

Overview:
Meet the highwayman in the city on my way home I stopped by Oak subjugation, the knights of the kingdom Maia stolen possessions all!
Maia also lost all the money you have to get out of the permit from the city to end up forced to sell the body …!
The men of the city was studded Kyoku-sha not even pay good money if not satisfy me but …!
Once squid is in reverse! Try get the money before it is let squid squid …!?
Can you! Maia all five safely escape the city, ending the kingdom return to …?
Updated: 28/Jun/2012
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Thanks

2016-02-12_173636.jpg 2016-02-12_173656.jpg 2016-02-12_173646.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''Can you!''
Whoa. I mean, I guess. If you're gonna be that aggressive about it.

EDIT:Man, good thing Gofile finally decided to work. Kept getting errors with NYA mid download.

Last edited:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
This is one of those case where upon reading the overview, i understood less about the game than before.
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Maia, knight of the kingdom, encounters bandits on the way to a village she was passing by after her ork extermination mission and has everything stolen from her. Without any money or an exit permit for the village she has no option but to sell her body. However the men of the village are all twisted perverts who'll only pay out peanuts unless she satisfies them. Make them cum before they make you cum to get paid! Or else ...!?

Five endings! Can Maia get out of the village and back to her kingdom in one piece!

王国の騎士マイアはオーク討伐の帰りに立ち寄った街で追い剥ぎにあい、所持品をすべて盗まれてしまう!
街から出るための許可証も所持金もすべて失ったマイアはやむを得ず体を売るはめに・・・!
しかし街の男たちは満足させてくれなければロクに金も払わない曲者ぞろいであった・・・!
イカされる前にイカせて代金をゲットしよう!逆にイカされてしまうと・・・!?
エンディングは全5種類!マイアは無事街を脱出し、王国に帰還することができるか・・・!?

Last edited:

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
Maia, knight of the kingdom, encounters bandits on the way to a village she was passing by after her ork extermination mission and has everything stolen from her. Without any money or an exit permit for the village she has no option but to sell her body. However the men of the village are all twisted perverts who'll only pay out peanuts unless she satisfies them. Make them cum before they make you cum to get paid! Or else ...!?

Five endings! Can Maia get out of the village and back to her kingdom in once piece!

Wow, now that is a good overview, thanks a lot man

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016

Five endings! Can Maia get out of the village and back to her kingdom in once piece!

Yeah, the one I put is what happens when you're tired and lazy and can't be bothered translating engrish. Thanks, adding it to main post

Reactions: str8up and ponyguy

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
now rgss202E.dll cant be found
You're missing RPG maker XP then. VX and XP are two different engines. Download from here: (Just click the RPG MAKER XP button, enter a name and email (I'd just use a temp) and download and install it)
Edit: Honestly, you might as well download the other ones you don't have while you're there, to avoid any future problems

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote