• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Finally started playing. Quite interesting update with a lot of things going on at the same time. (y):cool:
Will try to write more later this week, now time for bed. :sleep:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
how exciting... one of the few of the dozens of titles i've bought off steam that I have yet to forget about. it takes so long for things to actually get updated on steam. I assume that's because of a gap between patreon and steam releases? kind of nice to be able to get it faster here and not feel bad that i "stole" something...
technically speaking this is part of Season 2 i think so, it will be released on Steam separately later if im not mistaken

hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
technically speaking this is part of Season 2 i think so, it will be released on Steam separately later if im not mistaken
I saw the news on steam... this would be a rare time where the steam announcement is actually somewhat near the release of the update elsewhere. I've had to wait many months on other games and sometimes they don't even announce anything on steam. Ah well...

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Classy Lemon, hey bud, I'm scratching my head here a bit. You placed an assumed bug fix conditional checker at some point in Season 1's v0.7 script to award "emilyScene1" (awarded in v0.5 if the Player chose "Get closer.") but you have it so it only does so if the Player chose to go to Tollorix first:
Python:
    if emilyFlirt >= 3 and mission1 == "Tollorix" and persistent.sScene13Unlocked == True:
        $ emilyScene1 = True
What doesn't make any sense to me is that the Player could have obtained "emilyScene1" by choosing to go to Carth first as well, so why is that "Tollorix" part of your conditional? In other words the Player could have obtained that scene regardless of which mission they chose first (unless I'm missing something on my first cup of coffee which is certainly possible).

Regards.

Reactions: pitao

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon, hey bud, I'm scratching my head here a bit. You placed an assumed bug fix conditional checker at some point in Season 1's v0.7 script to award "emilyScene1" (awarded in v0.5 if the Player chose "Get closer.") but you have it so it only does so if the Player chose to go to Tollorix first:
Python:
    if emilyFlirt >= 3 and mission1 == "Tollorix" and persistent.sScene13Unlocked == True:
        $ emilyScene1 = True
What doesn't make any sense to me is that the Player could have obtained "emilyScene1" by choosing to go to Carth first as well, so why is that "Tollorix" part of your conditional? In other words the Player could have obtained that scene regardless of which mission they chose first (unless I'm missing something on my first cup of coffee which is certainly possible).

Regards.
You cannot get Emily's first scene if you go to Corth first

Reactions: pitao and TREXrg

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
You cannot get Emily's first scene if you go to Corth first
Indeed, I see that now:
Python:
    if mission1 == "Tollorix":
        jump polluxStart
I'm not that far yet into the story but was coding in advance as to what is required to obtain certain event vars in earlier storyline. Thank you for the clarification and making me look deeper bud, appreciate it.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
other than Season 1 Lores not being opened in Season 2 game, what else do we miss when we get "this save was created on a different device"?

Anyone else here got that notification when first loading Season 2?
i never use mods (and play in the same pc too)

pitao

May 18, 2023
other than Season 1 Lores not being opened in Season 2 game, what else do we miss when we get "this save was created on a different device"?

Anyone else here got that notification when first loading Season 2?
i never use mods (and play in the same pc too)
I'm not sure exactly if you miss anything, think I got that message before and not only in this game and yep messed up my codex lore but since I use the multi unlocker it wasn't a problem for me. But maybe someone can clarify it with more knowledge, just load and play, didn't harmed my gameplay in any way so far.

Reactions: camube

pitao

May 18, 2023
I'm not that far yet into the story but was coding in advance as to what is required to obtain certain event vars in earlier storyline.
Hey buddy bud bud. Are you enjoying the game so far on what you played? I never laughed and chuckle so much in a game on this site as Projekt Passion but can also have some more serious good moments as well. Wish you a Classy ride Sancho :LOL: and please don't burnout with the code hehe

Reactions: camube

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not sure exactly if you miss anything, think I got that message before and not only in this game and yep messed up my codex lore but since I use the multi unlocker it wasn't a problem for me. But maybe someone can clarify it with more knowledge, just load and play, didn't harmed my gameplay in any way so far.
Well, I won't be much help in this case. It's likely due to the way RenPy first copies the persistent file over from S1 when running S2 for the very first time. Once it's initially copied, if one is to play S1 again and unlock more persistent variables they will NOT be read in S2 since the file is now out of sync (S1's persistent file is updated but the file created in S2 will not be updated).

Due to the dev not using an export/import process there's little I can do to fix the issue... it's a RenPy thing and one of the reasons why RenPy has export/import functionality built-in.... but the dev must choose to implement it. In this case he did not.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey buddy bud bud. Are you enjoying the game so far on what you played? I never laughed and chuckle so much in a game on this site as Projekt Passion but can also have some more serious good moments as well. Wish you a Classy ride Sancho :LOL: and please don't burnout with the code hehe
TBH, I'm coding this almost to a T of how I coded the SanchoMod for Eternum. This VN shares much of the image scene coding styles in it's presentation (including the humor) so I feel basically at home. It's more work for me to code due to this methodology but I'm hanging in there... mostly working around how Lemon coded S1. There's a few unorthodox approaches that were used but nothing I can't handle. I've now sorted past v0.4 (the Tollorix/Corth missions) and slowly pushing forward. I full alt-character renaming cheats for Kaylee and SAndrA that fully change not only in the dialogue but also the ChoiceGuide and Stat screens, fully isolated SanchoGallery that extends scenes for a better experience, automated MiniStat choreography, etc.

It'll be top-tier... nothing like that silliness y'all had to endure in the dev's last VN's mod option... I saw it's screenshots... kinda lame. But that's neither here nor there, this is a fullblown SanchoMod with no punches pulled.

Reactions: JJ1960 and pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
TBH, I'm coding this almost to a T of how I coded the SanchoMod for Eternum. This VN shares much of the image scene coding styles in it's presentation (including the humor) so I feel basically at home. It's more work for me to code due to this methodology but I'm hanging in there... mostly working around how Lemon coded S1. There's a few unorthodox approaches that were used but nothing I can't handle. I've now sorted past v0.4 (the Tollorix/Corth missions) and slowly pushing forward. I full alt-character renaming cheats for Kaylee and SAndrA that fully change not only in the dialogue but also the ChoiceGuide and Stat screens, fully isolated SanchoGallery that extends scenes for a better experience, automated MiniStat choreography, etc.

It'll be top-tier... nothing like that silliness y'all had to endure in the dev's last VN's mod option... I saw it's screenshots... kinda lame. But that's neither here nor there, this is a fullblown SanchoMod with no punches pulled.
Great to hear, for sure once you put it out I will install it right away like I did in other games you mod that I play. Yep both games share greatness that's for sure. Even though the silliness of PP is more my alley, Eternum also is very funny and reminds me a bit of Ready Player One movie premise while Projekt Passion is a space opera more or less in the style of Firefly/Serenity that also has some glorious silly moments.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
while Projekt Passion is a space opera more or less in the style of Firefly/Serenity
Agreed. I'll do my best to insure the mod is worth the effort. It's been requested by more than a few folks even though I don't really have the time for new public mod introductions... but I'm making an exception in this case. Lemon won me over with his attitude toward me right off the bat. He reminds me of the banter that Nicke and I share (the dev from "Maid to Please"). So, I'm in and will do what I can to help him improve his project both technically and new fan awareness of the product.

I'm back to it... as soon as I grab this evening's first adult beverage (it's 'bout that time by my clock). Regards bud.

pitao

May 18, 2023
What a great TV show that never was, was Firefly! Even cancelled at season 1 it stil kicks ass to basically any SciFi tv serie of the last 10 years
Completely agree. More than 20 years passed and there is still clamors for it to be remade to this day. I have both the Dvd/HD copies of the 14 episodes and Serenity movie they made to kind of wrap up the story, and I make sure to revisit it both each 1-2 years.

Reactions: TheFurs

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Completely agree. More than 20 years passed and there is still clamors for it to be remade to this day. I have both the Dvd/HD copies of the 14 episodes and Serenity movie they made to kind of wrap up the story, and I make sure to revisit it both each 1-2 years.
I really hope they don't. The subject per se might have been good, but what made the serie amazing was the incredibly lucky casting. They all absolutely nailed their parts, they all did an hell of a job, even the less experienced of them and they had an unbelively perfect chemistry among each other.

You just can't arrange that perfect storm again by design. Expecially today that Hollywood is at its all time low and most of writers, actors and showrunnes seem to lack even the most basic talent.

pitao

May 18, 2023
You just can't arrange that perfect storm again by design. Expecially today that Hollywood is at its all time low and most of writers, actors and showrunnes seem to lack even the most basic talent.
Yeah I hope they don't too. At least we have authors like Classy Lemon that probably drink/inspire from those kind of stories and aesthetics (and create their unique fun stories) with the bonus of extra focus on romance and lewd moments hahaha

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 236 Votes