Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Completely agree, what makes something the best? GOAT acronym for example is a term/acronym I always avoid to use (maybe can use GOATIMHO lol), it always comes to each one taste, each one generation (I'm Portuguese and love Football and i'm near 50 yo, I would say Eusébio is the Goat, if I was younger probably CR7, if i was Argentinian Maradona or Messi etc etc), lot of variables to say what or who is the best or greatest.

If you look at my sig it is just my opinion on my favorite/best games and I really can't say which one I prefer the most, maybe if vote was on categories probably would work for example:
- Best comedy (Projekt Passion without a doubt)
- Best soundtracks minigames and free roams (BaDIK)
- Best Animations (probably Eternum, some of them are very crazy but all of them are very good in that aspect)
- Best story and character building (all of them are very good, don't make me chose lol)
- Best HS1 game "that even make some HS2 game jealous" lol (Ripples)
- Best "game world building" (imo The Seven Realms, name says all lol)
- Best sci-fi "cyberpunk" story and ambiance (City of Broken dreamers)

Joking around a bit in those categories but was just to prove a point, I really can't say which of those 6 I prefer above the other 5. Wish I could by the rules to put a gif/sig of each of those games in my signature hehe but limit is 2 so once in a while when in the mood I change them.
Throwing some spanners in the works. Of course, no one's top list will be the same...
But I do think one can talk about a GOAT game for sure.

For instance, I think it's Almost Universally agreed on that Project Passion, BADIK, Eternum are considered to be amongst the best on F95.
For me for instance, BADIK stands head and shoulders above pretty much any other game on F95. In terms of Production value, content, storytelling soundtracks minigames etc. etc.
Sure, sure I agree with you, Project Passion has BIDIK beat when it comes to comedy, but in the end of the day one can award an Oscar for best Movie, even though it is not the best Comedy.

I can list my top 10 games and for myself I cannot choose between them. but I can still objectively agree that even though I enjoy say Project passion more, gameA could be considered the GOAT.

BTW. Some other GOAT worthy mentions:
Pale Carnations, Leap Of Faith, Hillside

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
BTW. Some other GOAT worthy mentions:
Pale Carnations, Leap Of Faith, Hillside
Yeah I would put Pale Carnations also in my favs if weren't for so much BDSM/"cruelty" in it lol not much my taste (again just a question of taste, not quality of the game itself), prefer some lighter BDSM but for sure in my top 10-15 with Leap of Faith in it too, Hillside well good story but lacks something, no idea what really but in my top 15-20 but they all are Tier A games for me, just those 6 are Tier S :) . Other game that probably would enter my top6 and become top7 is Desert Stalker if wasn't a sandbox game hehe

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I seem to have missed the blowjob scene with Black Eye Kaylee. Did I pick a wrong option somewhere? Any pointers?
Pick Go to the hangar bay then Take the stairs. You must be alone with Kaylee to unlock the scene so you must pick all of it before asking Sandra to help.
To correctly expand on the answer given by Darkdevil66, the Player must not be accompanied by Sandra at the time of taking the stairs AND one of the following must also be True:
  • obtained KayleeFlirt(3+)
  • chosen "Do as the book says." in v0.3
Now, technically the conditional will also work if the Player chose "Your lips taste nice." in v0.5 but the dev fucked up the conditional since the Player can NOT have obtained kayleeSex3 without having previously obtained kayleeSex2 making that portion of the conditional completely redundant.

Here's the conditional for the BJ scene you asked about originally:
Python:
if tempVariable5 == False and kayleeSex2 == True or tempVariable5 == False and kayleeSex3 == True or tempVariable5 == False and kayleeFlirt >= 3:
Here's why "or tempVariable5 == False and kayleeSex3 == True" is redundant (might as well not even be in the conditional):
Python:
    menu:
        # SanchoNote: this choice can only be selected if the Player previously chose "Do as the book says."
        "{color=#ff009e}Your lips taste nice.{/color}" if kayleeSex2 == True:
            $ kayleeSex3 = True
            mc "Well..."
Classy Lemon has many redundant conditionals like this in the VN. It's a bit of a mess regarding efficiency tbh but even if one puts a hundred redundant scenarios in a conditional it can still work just fine, so it's not technically "broken".

To be proper and efficient the BJ scene conditional should be written like this:
Python:
if not tempVariable5 and (kayleeSex2 or kayleeFlirt >= 3):

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
To correctly expand on the answer given by Darkdevil66, the Player must not be with Sandra at the time of taking the stairs AND one of the following must also be True:
Now, technically the conditional will also work if the Player chose "Your lips taste nice." in v0.5 but the dev fucked up the conditional since the Player can NOT have obtained kayleeSex3 without having previously obtained kayleeSex2 making that portion of the conditional completely redundant.
I assume that the user asking has fulfilled the two conditions but thanks for the clarification. (y)

Reactions: Sancho1969

pitao

May 18, 2023
classic Sancho, even poking at the code of games he is not even modding (y)
Actually it was me few time ago that suggested this game for him consider make a mod. I like this game a lot and when i read page 177 questions regarding not seeing this or that scene i messaged Sancho. I don't really need a mod for Projekt passion since I did fine just with the pdf walkthrough and even last update without it, but for me Sancho mods are epic hahaha

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Actually it was me few time ago that suggested this game for him consider make a mod. I like this game a lot and when i read page 177 questions regarding not seeing this or that scene i messaged Sancho. I don't really need a mod for Projekt passion since I did fine just with the pdf walkthrough and even last update without it, but for me Sancho mods are epic hahaha
yeah this one is not that complicated in terms of choices I think that it would need a proper Sanchomod. I mean it would be convenient I guess but not that necessary.

Reactions: pitao

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
To correctly expand on the answer given by Darkdevil66, the Player must not be accompanied by Sandra at the time of taking the stairs AND one of the following must also be True:

Here's the conditional for the BJ scene you asked about originally:
Python:
if tempVariable5 == False and kayleeSex2 == True or tempVariable5 == False and kayleeSex3 == True or tempVariable5 == False and kayleeFlirt >= 3:
Here's why "or tempVariable5 == False and kayleeSex3 == True" is redundant (might as well not even be in the conditional):
Python:
    menu:
        # SanchoNote: this choice can only be selected if the Player previously chose "Do as the book says."
        "{color=#ff009e}Your lips taste nice.{/color}" if kayleeSex2 == True:
            $ kayleeSex3 = True
            mc "Well..."
Classy Lemon has many redundant conditionals like this in the VN. It's a bit of a mess regarding efficiency tbh but even if one puts a hundred redundant scenarios in a conditional it can still work just fine, so it's not technically "broken".

To be proper and efficient the BJ scene conditional should be written like this:
Python:
if not tempVariable5 and (kayleeSex2 or kayleeFlirt >= 3):
Bro why you gotta call me out like this

If I knew how to code I wouldn't be making a visual novel

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes