Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Ok, i missed the scenes where you drink at the strip club and you die and the handjob from ashe in the council chamber. what did i do wrong?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Ok, i missed the scenes where you drink at the strip club and you die and the handjob from ashe in the council chamber. what did i do wrong?
nothing really, first one is just a dialogue choice. Second one is depending who you choose for the council scene.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
nothing really, first one is just a dialogue choice. Second one is depending who you choose for the council scene.
i went with ashe but nothing happened. Yet i'm positive i went through all romantic and sex scenes with her.

Nov 23, 2023
I don't wanna give a definite answer because it's not set in stone yet, but I'll definitely be exploring the basic fetishes like anal, femdom, etc. Maybe some optional futa.

I will definitely not force any fetishes on anyone though.
How many anal scenes are in this game approximately?

Is there any chance you could publish this game on GOG?

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
How to? Fuck this game.
When you have sex with Emily in a previous episode, you can tell her that you had Sex with Ash, and after when next time you have Sex with Ash, Emily will kind of caught it and staring at Ash ass.

in this episode she confess this, and calls Ash cute, after she grabbed her ass , Ash then reveal to MC it's turned her on. And during the concuil meeting Ash, give MC a blowjob
Basically it is a set up for a an Ash x Emily Threesome, or more I guess.

Reactions: Elduriel

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
When you have sex with Emily in a previous episode, you can tell her that you had Sex with Ash, and after when next time you have Sex with Ash, Emily will kind of caught it and staring at Ash ass.

in this episode she confess this, and calls Ash cute, after she grabbed her ass , Ash then reveal to MC it's turned her on. And during the concuil meeting Ash, give MC a blowjob
Basically it is a set up for a an Ash x Emily Threesome, or more I guess.
I don't know, nothing of the kind happened, i guess i missed something around. Damn. This game needs a walkthrough mod, i missed stuff 2 updates ago and i had to redo...

Reactions: ChipLecsap

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I really hope that douchebag Spirit Mentor gets what's coming to him. Badmouthing a spirit has to be a crime, right? He made El so damn upset. Fandrel did mention to Aria that the person they're after, with one of the amulets, has the same last name as him. Quite eager to learn more about the Nightwind family's background.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I really hope that douchebag Spirit Mentor gets what's coming to him. Badmouthing a spirit has to be a crime, right? He made El so damn upset. Fandrel did mention to Aria that the person they're after, with one of the amulets, has the same last name as him. Quite eager to learn more about the Nightwind family's background.
Yeah, he was a bit bitter, but in the end, he did not lie, he just said half truth. I mean after all the first thing El does with her power, is .....:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so there is some truth in those words :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TsubameYui

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Oh, don't worry you're not alone, I didn't even know you could find the hidden Snacks :ROFLMAO:
I did a speed redo in skip mode and i got the scene. This game is not a 'path A vs path B' kind of game. It's more 'do the right choice and stay in path or mess up' type. So it's kinda frustrating the perspective of going astray for a totally random dialog option or something like that.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Yeah, he was a bit bitter, but in the end, he did not lie, he just said half truth. I mean after all the first thing El does with her power, is .....:devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was a very disparaging and harmful half-truth, though. If not for Emily's efforts, it might have ruined her life. He's also the only one that mentioned promiscuity, which clearly hit her the hardest. Em and El never mentioned that word being in the books, so that part may have been an actual lie. I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with someone he loved being attuned to that spirit, and she hurt/betrayed/cheated on him, so now he resents the spirit itself.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I did a speed redo in skip mode and i got the scene. This game is not a 'path A vs path B' kind of game. It's more 'do the right choice and stay in path or mess up' type. So it's kinda frustrating the perspective of going astray for a totally random dialog option or something like that.
I think the only thing that bothers me, is that scene with El, that has 4 version, depending on answers, up until today I only have the anal scene with her, because of it . and I think I missed one Emily scene too, becasue I went in to a wrong planet first or something.
ProjektPassion 2024-04-27 23-29-27-44.jpg
but nothing to annoying for me overall ;)

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I use URM(Universal Renpy Mod), which lets you see when variables are changed/set and when they're checked. It also lets you change variables, or see scenes that you don't have the correct variables for. That's how I was able to tell that the Ashe scene only shows up if you're on the 3-some path. You might want to check it out, for games that don't have a walkthrough mod, like this one. It's a very effective replacement for walkthrough/cheat mods for any Renpy game.

Reactions: jfgh23 and Machete

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
but nothing to annoying for me overall ;)
Per se, no. But i think if you miss some early content you will end up missing more and more content with the story going on and eventually get a crap ending.
It often happens in those games.

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes