Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Genuine question for the AVN expert analysts out there. How do I get people to talk about my game more? Is it because my frequent but rather short updates don't leave much room for discussion or is my game just not engaging enough?

I'll admit that it does get a little discouraging to see any discussion die out in a couple of days so I'd love to hear your thoughts on how to improve it.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Games that focus more on being a fuck fest and over used incest tropes tend to attract quite a big crowd. Same can also happen, on a smaller scale, with games featuring transgender characters.

Other than using signatures and actually posting on the thread i don't really see how to advertise the game here on F95. It is not like the forum actually does enough on this regard when they only update those banner links on the main page once in a lifetime. :censored:

On a positive note you already passed your previous game thread in number of pages while this game is nowhere near being done. So maybe you are getting a increase on interactions, just not on a more desirable speed. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Genuine question for the AVN expert analysts out there. How do I get people to talk about my game more? Is it because my frequent but rather short updates don't leave much room for discussion or is my game just not engaging enough?

I'll admit that it does get a little discouraging to see any discussion die out in a couple of days so I'd love to hear your thoughts on how to improve it.
Not gonna lie I legitimately feel like most threads here have a lot of discussion at least partly from the devs taking long intervals to update lol

Look at Summertime Saga and Being a DIK thread for reference lol

This isn't to say the devs take too long to update, just ends up that way. Some games also just have a lot of branching choices/complex stories that allow for very convoluted discussions, like Pale Carnations' psychological group, and Eternum's/Ripples' heavy sci fi group (time travel and vr can get way too dank in comparison to interstellar travel)

I'm sure once we see more of this old group that got erased and more about what the soldiers are doing (sorry, I play too many games to remember specific names :HideThePain: still remember the major parts though), people will start discussing more. Just takes time for people to gather when story progresses. Getting more indepth backstories of the girls and MC will probably also help, like what we got with the redhead.

Your game has quickly risen to be on the first page of the top rated games on the site, so I wouldn't worry too much. For advertising, more animated signatures can help, that's how I find some games, being on the first page itself can attract a lot of people. Updating the pictures on the original post in this thread, or adding some gifs of ingame sex scenes, or pics of the more emotional scenes, might help as well. These are all just my opinion as an avid casual AVN player of course, so there might be better approaches. I wish you good luck Classy Lemon :giggle:

Last edited:

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Mhh, good question. I discovered this game reading a “most promising games for 2023” list.
I don´t think it´s because of the frequent updates and your game is one of the best on this Site.
I think the game is good enough that it will generate popularity in no time.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not gonna lie I legitimately feel like most threads here have a lot of discussion at least partly from the devs taking long intervals to update lol
Not going to say any game names, but a lot of those discussions revolve around these types of post. Update when, any news, what's the Patreon post, when update, update, some legitimate game conversations for a few posts, update news, update, this dev is milking it, then 2-3 pages about milk, and on, and on. The cycle must continue (Mass Effect).

I only discovered this game recently (admit not played it, might as well wait till the new update though at this point).

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Mhh, good question. I discovered this game reading a “most promising games for 2023” list.
I don´t think it´s because of the frequent updates and your game is one of the best on this Site.
I´ll try to work out how to get the signature under my comments and hopefully some people will join the ride.
Here is a detailed walkthrough on how to add fan made gifs to your signature. Click on each spoiler to see both the description and accompanying image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Steps 3 and after are for adding a link to the post to the fan sig and are completely optional

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wish this game had an option to play as a Female Protagonist :/

The graphics/renders do look nice (from what I see in the screenshots) but that's about it for me.
That would mean doubling the number of renders for the game. So pretty much inviable to do without consuming a lot of time.

Reactions: TheDevian

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
A condescending comment simply mentioning the idea/suggestion of a female protagonist? Suuuure. That's clearly condescending. A true crime indeed. What nerve did that person have for just suggesting an optional idea to the dev, that likely won't ever happen, but is entirely okay to just say.
It´s because he/she judges the game without even having played it. "The graphics/renders do look nice (from what I see in the screenshots) but that's about it for me." That is condescending and if she played the game she would know that there are strong female characters in the game and wouldn´t prejudge and bitch about it having a male protagonist.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It´s because he/she judges the game without even having played it. "The graphics/renders do look nice (from what I see in the screenshots) but that's about it for me." That is condescending and if she played the game she would know that there are strong female characters in the game and wouldn´t prejudge and bitch about it having a male protagonist.
It's not condescending. It's called having an opinion from what they see/play. And I didn't see them bitch about having a male protagonist, simply wishing there was the option for one.

But hey, feel free to do you and make yourself an ass.

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
It's not condescending. It's called having an opinion from what they see/play. And I didn't see them bitch about having a male protagonist, simply wishing there was the option for one.

But hey, feel free to do you and make yourself an ass.
I´ll send you some reading glasses and maybe we talk next time.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: SerHawkes

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Not going to say any game names, but a lot of those discussions revolve around these types of post. Update when, any news, what's the Patreon post, when update, update, some legitimate game conversations for a few posts, update news, update, this dev is milking it, then 2-3 pages about milk, and on, and on. The cycle must continue (Mass Effect).

I only discovered this game recently (admit not played it, might as well wait till the new update though at this point).
Sooo you're saying I should start milking this

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Games that focus more on being a fuck fest and over used incest tropes tend to attract quite a big crowd. Same can also happen, on a smaller scale, with games featuring transgender characters.

Other than using signatures and actually posting on the thread i don't really see how to advertise the game here on F95. It is not like the forum actually does enough on this regard when they only update those banner links on the main page once in a lifetime. :censored:

On a positive note you already passed your previous game thread in number of pages while this game is nowhere near being done. So maybe you are getting a increase on interactions, just not on a more desirable speed. :)
To be fair, no speed would be enough for me. I'd think it was going terrible regardless

4.80 star(s) 238 Votes