Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Other developers usually sell them as different games (part I/II/III) to keep the same pricing. Maybe DLCs can't be the same price as the main game?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Yeah.. your usual...
Volume 1 /Part 1/ Episode 1... etc.
Or Season 1.. like telltale games used to do. Multiple episodes inside each "season" of the game

Jasper1983

Mar 10, 2021
Great game Classy, it's rare to find a game these days that actually holds onto my attention with the story, but you've done a fantastic job intermixing humor, character development, plot, and of course, titties. I'll be watching this development closely, and will for sure pick it up on Steam.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I can't believe it took me months to discover this game. I won't repeat why I find this game great because it's been said over and over again by many people. Suffice to say I agree wholeheartedly with them.

But, there's always a but. Is it just my computer showing its age, or does the lip sync in the cinematics seem a split second off?

P.S. Classy Lemon As a fan of the asshole dev and his gigantic plate of spaghetti plot of a game that pushed you to release v0.5 early, I have a bone to pick with you - you just knocked that dev and his game, both widely considered barely a couple years ago as the cream of the crop, the pinnacle of AVN, down another notch, to precariously close to falling out of the top echelon category! I don't know whether to congratulate you or hate you!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Projekt: Passion v0.6 is out for patrons! You better enjoy this one cause I overworked myself again.

06_72 8.jpg
Patch notes:

- Continuation of the story
- 643 new renders
- 7 new lewd animations
- 2 new cutscenes

Subscribe to get access!

You can also support me by wishlisting!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Jokes aside, I needed some sound effect to indicate a car stopping and that was the only decent one I could get, let's just say that it's a rocky surface, not a sandy one :)
Would something like the sound of skidding on gravel work? Lots of those sound clips around the web.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian
4.80 star(s) 238 Votes