maybemaybe112

Mar 20, 2022
ShotaDom is a rare and precious resource in a sea of reverse rape games, so i'm all about the shota protag myself.
I think it would be rune(character from their pervious game) who would be the dom tho... they said, very early on, the plot would about MC being used by rune for the next stage of her plan after MBM.

We could get other MC scenes too tho.

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
I think it would be rune(character from their pervious game) who would be the dom tho... they said, very early on, the plot would about MC being used by rune for the next stage of her plan after MBM.

We could get other MC scenes too tho.
The phrase "being used by Rune" sounds to me like the player character being "used" in the sense of being her pawn, not necessarily being dominated by her. Case in point, the previous game's PC never had sex of any kind with Rune, but was "used" by her as a pawn in her schemes. These devs seem to be pretty firmly maledom oriented, so I presume that shota protag or not, he'd be the one on top, so to speak.

Ahrima

Mar 29, 2018
"I'm sorry. We are currently focusing on working on the battle anime and additional resources that will be included in the next version." 2024/02/16 22:00
That was posted on this japanese "patreon" or whatever it is XD hopefully soon we get a new update
"Ci-En" :ROFLMAO:
looks like it's going to brcome a different game

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
Wait, now were gonna be running & managing a village as a human than being greaseball goblins?(Just saw the new description of the game)

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Wait, now were gonna be running & managing a village as a human than being greaseball goblins?(Just saw the new description of the game)
"We" were always the shota hugged by the demon at the top of the base.
Version 0.2 seems to plan to change focus of the game to something tower defense-like, with the usual breeding base to provide us with units to defend.
Honestly, it's all quite confusing, because the developers have not yet decided what they want to do with the game.
The description seems to be of their very old plan for the game, when it was supposed to be a Darkest Dungeon clone.

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
So like the nuns and warriors are our units? So who breeds them than?(Hopefully us? LOL)

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Just sucks that a few months ago my PC died, hopefully get it fixed or get a new one soon. I'm quite looking forward to playing this.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
The new point of the game what you need, from my understanding of the picture, fuck the main heroine of location and defend this house from 2 sides.
It's basically like the first game where your supposed to be a Human breeding monsters except this time instead of buying/selling slaves your sending your monsters out to raid, and doing tower defense. Or maybe just tower defense now they seem to keep changing their minds every month or two. It was originally supposed to be a Darkest Dungeon clone lol

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone knows the approximate date of the game's publication, or it's still in the early development stage?

Aug 8, 2020
Anyone knows the approximate date of the game's publication, or it's still in the early development stage?
Just a wild guess judging by their posts on it'll take them around a year to complete it if all goes well.

Besides it's still WAY too early to give an approximation anyways since we barely got anything other than progress reports and the very first test builds. These things takes time after-all.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
It is still very early in development stage. Version 0.2 is supposed to change genres to focus more on base defense. And also to return to being real-time.
Version 0.2 is supposed to be released around this time of the year. You might find more precise date in this thread, but ultimately it will come out when it's ready.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes