flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Is it only monster rape or is there human on human?
No human on human. Yet.
Or more like, only male goblins on female nuns. The game is still very early on development, and doesn't have much content or gameplay.
The developers' previous game, Monster Black Market, did include human on human, so we might see it here too.

Reactions: Alternation62

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
No human on human. Yet.
Or more like, only male goblins on female nuns. The game is still very early on development, and doesn't have much content or gameplay.
The developers' previous game, Monster Black Market, did include human on human, so we might see it here too.
And in the previous game, did we, the player, have relations with the women? Or did we only order it and just sit on our side of the screen?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
And in the previous game, did we, the player, have relations with the women? Or did we only order it and just sit on our side of the screen?
You could run a brothel with your slaves, however for maxing out Amelia's affection gave you the event of doing her, without mods only the player can do her (and the other named helpers).

Last edited:
Reactions: Alternation62

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Once you got far enough in MBM, you could build your own private estate where you can have sex (and children) with any of your slaves, and the shop NPCs if you completed their tasks. The shop NPCs have both unique sex animations and CG scenes.
Unfortunately, like all the other human male NPCs, you're depicted as a shadow.

kofa1

Aug 1, 2023
Infinite loading any clue anyone on how to fix (freezes my hole folder and after 1 min unfreeze)? "using windows 10"

Krongorka

Sep 22, 2017
:

"We are currently focused on working on combat animations and additional resources that will be included in the next version."

[Animation work status]
*some gifs there, check attachment or look in blog post*

"We are creating attack motions and short stack attack motions for normal long-range characters and rare characters of the human race, as well as short-range and long-range attack motions for goblin normal characters.
Monmus basically consists of characters that are rare or higher.
Effects will be added at a later date."

[Player character's right to choose]

image-web.jpg

"The design of the existing player character has been renewed and the body type can be selected.
There are two types of body types."

PS: I also received some positive news about modding support, so I'm looking forward to new release.

DickmcButts

Jun 7, 2022
:

"We are currently focused on working on combat animations and additional resources that will be included in the next version."

[Animation work status]
*some gifs there, check attachment or look in blog post*

"We are creating attack motions and short stack attack motions for normal long-range characters and rare characters of the human race, as well as short-range and long-range attack motions for goblin normal characters.
Monmus basically consists of characters that are rare or higher.
Effects will be added at a later date."

[Player character's right to choose]

View attachment 3359298

"The design of the existing player character has been renewed and the body type can be selected.
There are two types of body types."

PS: I also received some positive news about modding support, so I'm looking forward to new release.
Glad to see the choice of player character, shota protag was the only thing I wasn't looking forward to in this game so its nice its not the only option anymore
I really hope the development of this game goes well, its so promising

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
From how I see it, the reason why they trying to make shota player in the 1st place, seems to be related to how the popularity of the pair in Japan.

I mean, each time I get to see monmusu genre(In EXCEPTION of OKAYADO's work), the player tend to be shota and ALMOST always a reverse rape themed.
And for some reason, all of those monster girls is ALWAYS BIG HUNGRY ONEESAN(S) wanted to dig into "players" smol weewee.
Which in sense is nice if anything... But, I personally, find that it gets "Overused" and become............................................. boring over time.

Ofc, "Male Dom" existed which sometimes came together with those, but those are VERY rare.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes