kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Egg Assault by Lipucd and Chaos Croc. Lips is still making games, his big project is Vampire Lust which si a Vampire Savior parody and he got the lead pixel artist from Project X to do the sprite work.
didn't know that thanks

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a proper save with gallery unlocks? I can't find my old version of the game that had everything unlocked (That is, until they removed the gallery altogether...)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
^ My bad. It would be a good idea to have the 7.4 Save as part of the original post as well as the current NExT Build below the ERA Build.
i will implement a save in my OP when the next official build is out. 'til then i expect people to read at least the first page and to use that god damn search bar (and i expect it from everyone not just from you ofc.):
259783_How_To_Search_In_F95Zone_or_Desire_Will_Be_Angry_GIF.gif

Reactions: Decckar

shinoda xseo

Jan 5, 2018
I read on the wiki there is a project based on this one called "action in moscow metro active x".
Do you know that? Are there some differences?

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
I read on the wiki there is a project based on this one called "action in moscow metro active x".
Do you know that? Are there some differences?
It is a stolen version of the game "made" by a guy who is literally retarded to the point of denial where he thinks PX was originally Action in Moscow, not to mention he thinks that music from the Sonic Advance comes from PX.

Reactions: shinoda xseo

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
There is one problem with that save file, and that's that it does not have the boss gallery and sound test unlocked.
thats because these galleries can't be unlocked as far as i know. the next update might implement the boss gallery.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
thats because these galleries can't be unlocked as far as i know. the next update might implement the boss gallery.
When I downloaded the other full save that was posted here those galleries were unlocked. Everything in the "new game" menu can be unlocked. I think you need to beat arena and/or boss rush.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes